Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Downtown St. Pete's Oyster Bar to Delight this Holiday Season
- L'Enfant Bar & Grill's Inventive Plant-Based Menu Impresses at "A Night of Covert Creations"
- City Barbeque to celebrate 20th anniversary on December 14, 2019
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Again Named As One of Nation's Top Independent Restaurants
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- What People Don't Know About Mill Creek BBQ & Burgers | Interview with John Lenertz by Joshua Autrey Serrano
- Prakas Company has amassed a huge experience of over 2 decades in being the trusted Restaurant Brokerage in South Florida
- NC Based First Watch Franchise Wins National Awards
- Former NYC busboy now successful restaurateur with two popular Manhattan bistros in portfolio
During City Barbeque's two Double Bonus Days, guests receive two $5 bonus cards with every $25 spent on gift cards. This year's Double Bonus Days take place on Tuesday, December 3 and Wednesday, December 4.Bonus cards are available with gift card purchases made in store and at citybbqshop.com, and will be redeemable in-store January–February 2020.
City Barbeque can help with more than the holiday shopping: guests can reserve holiday meals featuring whole hickory-smoked turkeys, bone-in hams, or smoked turkey breasts, rounded out with homemade sides like sweet potato casserole, smashed potatoes with gravy, green beans with bacon, and more. City Barbeque also offers full-service holiday catering for those wishing to avoid the kitchen entirely. Learn more about City Barbeque's holiday bonus cards at https://www.citybbq.com/blog/one-for-them-one-for-you-get-free-barbeque-with-your-gift-card-purchase, and learn more about holiday meals, meats, and catering at https://www.citybbq.com/blog/holiday-meals-brand-new-slow-smoked-stress-free/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
About City Barbeque
At City Barbeque, folks wake up early to make the city's best barbeque: every day, at every restaurant, teammates slow-smoke award-winning barbeque and craft homemade sides and desserts. City Barbeque also caters incredible events, providing personalized, friendly, and affordable service for events large or small, formal or laid-back. The company is devoted to supporting its teammates and the communities it serves and prioritizes giving back to local charities and non-profits. City Barbeque teammates are dedicated to providing competition-quality barbeque and genuine backyard hospitality; to improving themselves and their processes a little every day; and to staying true to their purpose: to serve and create happiness. For more information, visit City Barbeque at www.citybbq.com, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Marketing Project Specialist
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story