Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boshi Botanicals Announces New Retail Store
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Expect everything but the ordinary
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Ace Hardware Corp. spotlights Sunshine Ace Hardware's post-Ian response in 'Heartware Stories'
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Introducing Eternal Coffee Daze: Where Coffee and Fun Collide!
- VEPRIMIN Unveils Game-Changing Foldable Storage Shelving Unit, Exclusively on Amazon
Mirakl is one of the most famous platforms for eCommerce sales. Sellers must undergo verification to send product data directly to Mirakl because the system has a closed API. Gepard PIM-Mirakl integration will provide a seamless experience for businesses looking to easily manage their product data, expand reach and sell on Mirakl-powered marketplaces and dropship businesses while providing a consistent and engaging customer experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
"We are thrilled to partner with Mirakl and offer our customers a powerful solution for managing their product information across multiple channels, including Mirakl, and power their online stores with better product data," says Sergey Shvets, CEO of Gepard PIM.
The next step for Gepard is to acquire the status of a partner company that works with an extended API at the "operator" level.
Gepard is a PIM platform that brings innovative automation solutions into product information management for eCommerce businesses. Gepard PIM & Syndication platform is a single source of truth to collect (https://gepard.io/content-collection), manage, enrich (https://gepard.io/data-enrichment), and distribute users' product data in the required format (https://gepard.io/data-formats) to various sales channels. It enables brands to exchange product marketing content freely and helps retailers to onboard and adapt it in an effective and automated way. This increases operational efficiency by 75% and delivers 120+ million product descriptions per month across multiple retail platforms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth. Mirakl's industry-leading suite includes solutions in the marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl's award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world's most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries, including Airbus, Decathlon, Galeries Lafayette, Kroger, Leroy Merlin, Macy's, Maisons du Monde, MediaMarkt, Sonepar, Toyota Material Handling, and Yves Rocher.
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope
- Enter to Win Two Brand-New Harley Davidson Motorcycles!
- Cadcorp launches new EPC Data Service
- Sort Legal Achieves 'Standard Of Excellence' To Make The ESTAS Shortlist For 2023