Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby Indicted, Subject to Disbarment Complaints
- TRU Staffing Partners Celebrates Data Privacy Day
- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- Feldman Shepherd Attorney Bethany Nikitenko Elected to Board of Governors of Philadelphia Bar Associa
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- Heating Gas Prices Triple in Some Areas!
- Strong Support Among Notaries for the Remote Online Notaries Public Act
- Supreme Court May Halt Covid Mandates - Except For Flights
- Timeshare Association Group Provides Path To Freedom For Weary Timeshare Owners
- CARES Mortgage Forbearance Relief Ending
Established in 1991, Banks Stubbs & McFarland has deep roots in the North Georgia community. Over the last 30 years, the firm has fostered a solid reputation for personal service with its clients and advocating for their rights with excellence and integrity. Phil Pilgrim and Amy Carter have worked together since 2009. They eventually formed Carter Pilgrim, LLC in 2013 and it has quickly grown a following along with a list of accolades from Avvo, a legal directory and online attorney ranking platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
"Over the last eight years, Amy and Phil have built an outstanding reputation in the areas of DUI, Family Law, Criminal Defense and Personal Injury," said Rafe Banks III, one of the founding partners at Banks Stubbs & McFarland. "We are excited by their enhancement of our award-winning team of attorneys, particularly given our rising DUI caseload. As one of North Georgia's longest serving litigation firms, we take this merger very seriously and are excited to grow our reach into Gwinnett County. What makes Carter Pilgrim such an excellent fit for our team is that they share our ethic of hard work to restore lives shattered by injury, arrest or divorce."
Offering nearly 150 years of combined experience, the newly merged law firm will function under the name of Banks Stubbs & McFarland, with family law expert Amy Carter and DUI defense specialist Phil Pilgrim serving as partners. Representing clients in Gwinnett, Forsyth, Hall, Jackson, Dawson, & Barrow Counties, its areas of practice include Criminal Defense, DUI, Family Law, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Estate Planning.
More on eTradeWire News
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
Partners at Banks Stubbs & McFarland also include:
- Rafe Banks III – former District Attorney who specializes in Criminal Defense and DUI Defense
- R. Parker McFarland Jr. – voted Best of Forsyth Personal Injury Attorney in 2020 and 2021 by Forsyth County News
- Eric J. Tatum – voted Rising Star by Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, in 2021 specializing in Family Law Litigation
- Jacob Stidham – specializing in Criminal Defense and DUI Defense
Attorneys Kathryn Clark, Randy Meincke and Mitch McKinney round out the legal team. Both offices boast highly capable support teams.
To learn more about Banks Stubbs & McFarland, prospective clients are encouraged to visit www.banksstubbs.com. Initial consultations with a member of its growing team of experienced attorneys can be made by calling 770-887-1209.
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book