Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
As President, Daly will serve as a member of the six-person Executive Committee of the IIA of IL Board of Directors. He is responsible for the general leadership functions of the IIA of IL and will act as an official delegate of the association at state and national functions.
Daly is currently President of the Personal Lines Division of The Horton Group in Orland Park. After graduating from Chicago State University with a BA in Marketing, he later earned a Masters Degree from the University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business. Daly spent his first two years in the industry with Allstate. He then moved to Insure One for 19 years before settling at The Horton Group in Orland Park, Illinois, where he is currently President of the Personal Lines Division.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
The Horton Group, with 375 employees in offices in IL, IN, WI, MI, and MN, started in 1971 and is in the top 50 largest insurance agencies in the country. They were voted a "Best Agency to Work for" by Insurance Journal.
Daly has spent several years representing the IIA of IL in various roles, including Regional Director, Government Relations Chair, At-Large Board Member, Vice President, and President-Elect. Beyond the insurance industry, he previously served his community as a firefighter, sat on the Advisory Board for St. Elizabeth Seton Athletics, and was fundraising director for a committee building Challengers Field, a baseball field where everyone can play. Daly continues to be active in the community by serving as a coach for the Challengers Program, coaching special needs kids since 2016. He also volunteers on the boards for Andrew High School Athletic Booster Club and Franciscan Alliance Foundation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
"On behalf of the IIA of IL Board of Directors and staff, we are excited for George Daly's year of presidency," said Phil Lackman, IIA of IL CEO. "George has set meaningful goals, including focusing on diversity and inclusion by listening, recruiting diverse talent, and mentoring minority-owned agencies. He believes that all of us are much stronger when we can love and respect each other and work together to learn and be better every day. We look forward to George's leadership and guidance during these challenging times. We are confident he will lead with integrity, perseverance, empathy, and positivity."
The IIA of IL is headquartered in Springfield, Illinois. Visit IIA of IL's website at http://www.iiaofil.org.
Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois
(IIA of IL) www.iiaofil.org
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program