Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Free Educational Support & Resources Now Available to All Families with Loved Ones Struggling with Addiction
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Announces Free Storage Giveaway
- Fairview Commons to Host Author Tanya Brown, Sister to Nicole Brown Simpson
- Blockchain made accessible for businesses: Dappros Platform beta launch
- The Association for Professional Acupuncture in PA and the Won Institute of Graduate Studies Celebrates Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day
- Project Boon & Bloomington Community Health Center Join Forces For Backpack Giveaway & Resource Fair
- Custom Pest Control of Boaz Announces Free Termite Inspections for Home Owners
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
"It is never too early or too late to plan," says attorney Jennifer Cona, "and asset protection planning is important for everyone, not only for the rich." Genser Cona Elder Law recommends that all families set up customized plans to protect assets. "It's important to put a plan in place and not wait until a crisis occurs. Without proper planning we unfortunately have seen healthcare crises financially devastate families at a time when the focus should be on recovery. While it's never too late to plan, the earlier you plan the better."
The free hotline gives callers the opportunity to gain helpful insight about trusts, estates and preparing an Asset Protection Plan. The firm can also address issues pertinent to veterans, including the Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefit, and how its qualifications differ from those for Medicaid for long term care.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Genser Cona Elder Law partner Melissa Negrin-Wiener, Esq. has processed hundreds of applications for veterans over the last nine years. "The process can be complicated and daunting. For our veterans, planning through an elder care attorney may very well be the difference in whether they get the aid and assistance they are entitled to or not."
Based in Melville, NY, Genser Cona Elder Law is a well-respected law firm concentrating in the areas of elder law, estate planning, estate administration and litigation, and health care law. Genser Cona Elder Law takes a holistic approach to elder law, providing support and resources for seniors and caregivers, and maintains long-term, partnering relationships with clients to provide the best solutions for multiple generations. The firm has been ranked the #1 Elder Law Firm by Long Island Business News for the past eight consecutive years, was honored as "A Firm That Makes a Difference" by the Hauppauge Industrial Association (HIA-LI), and received the 2018 HIA-LI Business Achievement Award. For additional information, visit www.genserlaw.com.
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre