Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 284
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 244
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 230
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 123
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- 24 Hour Notary, Remote to All 50 States or Onsite Local to Coconut Creek,Coral Springs,Parkland,Boca
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- JNB Appliance Wholesale Launches Financing Specials for the 2023 Holiday Season
- Zeroed-In Technologies, LLC Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Buying a Car as a Gift: What About Insurance?
- The benefits of a human centric Private Medical Insurance
The federal law requires an actual physical copy of the GPL be given free of charge to consumers before any discussion of the cost of goods and services. However, the federal law does not require the funeral home to mail by physical mail, email, or post the GPL on the internet for the public to view.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unleashing Power and Style: KMC KM552 IMS
- Slott, Ottley, Platt, Mann Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO New Orleans
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- Heritage Bank NA Offers Simplified Business Checking Options With FDIC Insurance Up To $100 Millio
- Evotech unveils myBEMS AI at CIBSE Build2Perform 2023
At the time of "at need" funeral planning, the consumer is uniquely vulnerable, owing to the taboo nature of the topic, urgency to make decisions, the secrecy of the funeral industry with regards to pricing, but perhaps most importantly to the emotion involved. In 1984 the Federal Trade Commission enacted the "Funeral Rule", designed to protect consumers. This law requires that funeral providers keep a General Price List (GPL), an itemized price list of all common funeral goods and services offered. A good example of why this is important is found at www.fcaga.org/mom-died.
The Funeral Consumers Alliance of Georgia, Inc. (FCAGa) was founded in 2017 with the support of the Memorial Society of Georgia, Inc., founded in 1973 as a nonprofit to serve Georgia residents with trusted information about planning and managing funeral-related services best suited to their individual circumstances. FCAGa is an organization of volunteers relying on donations and grants without any direct or indirect financial ties to the funeral industry.
For more information about Funeral Consumers Alliance of Georgia, Inc., please visit www.fcaga.org or write P.O. Box 842, Scottdale, GA 30079.
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
- ACC STL Receives 2023 Outstanding Achievement Award for "Innovative Programming Effort"
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- Meet Your Fitness Goals by Installing a Home Gym
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Winn Claybaugh's New Podcast Features Lorenzo Lewis: From Prison Birth to Mental-Health Advocate
- DCMS Network: Your Guard Against Time and Revenue Loss in Construction Projects
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Maximize Your Online Reach: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in Raleigh, NC
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU