Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Introducing the Summer Careers Academy
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- Ventura College Student Angela Duran Obtains Statewide STEM Scholarship
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
- Local Toastmasters Club Looks to the Future with New Name
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
This year's conference set the stage for stimulating debates on topics such as "How Corporate America Can Advance Social Justice", hosted by 3M as well as "Science Goes to The Movies" hosted by Carnegie Mellon University, NASA, The Aerospace Corporation and skillfully moderated Dr. Lesia Crumpton-Young, president of Texas Southern University. The 2021 Annual Board Meeting & Conference continued on its legacy to create a platform to raise national awareness of GEM's vision, mission, partners, and fellows. Attendees consisted of "advocates who want to transform how the United States educates and prepares engineering and science talent for advanced leadership careers, particularly among our nation's native-born, historically underrepresented ethnic groups" recounts GEM Executive Director of Client Relations Dr. Marcus Huggans. The 2021 Conference celebrated 45 years of "Advancing Scientific Impact".
More on eTradeWire News
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
"Seeing companies such as IBM, Rice University, MIT Lincoln Labs, Adobe, Amazon, National Renewable Energy Laboratories and Lam Research come together with others to support our mission to enhance the value of the nation's human capital by increasing the participation of underrepresented groups (African Americans, American Indians, and Hispanic Americans) at the master's and doctoral levels in engineering and science, makes us confident here at GEM that we can make a significant difference on the STEM landscape," commented GEM's CEO Brennon Marcano. This event gave GEM Fellows, Alumni, University Members, Employers Members, and Sponsors an opportunity to network and reconnect on the shared values of diversity and educational excellence.
GEM is a non-profit organization that supports, through fellowships, highly qualified underrepresented students looking to pursue masters and doctoral degrees in applied science and engineering. It does so through partnerships with its close to 200 member institutions made up of the top science and engineering schools in the country and major corporations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
Through fellowships and academic mentorship, it has facilitated the graduation of over 5,000 researchers, professors, entrepreneurs, inventors, and business leaders.
The GEM Fellowship application cycle is open from July 1 to November 15.
For more information on the GEM Consortium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
call 703-562-3646 or visit https://gemfellowship.org .
GEM Consortium, Sima Hassassian
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle