Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- ClockShark Wins "2019 Best Vertical Solution Award" from ADP
- SCA Robotics Joins NVIDIA Inception Program
- Navigating the City Streets using Zero Emission Cargo Bikes
- Coles Business Solutions Launches New Collaborative Writing Classes to Save Companies Time and Money
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
- June 11, 2018 – The ratio of cyber attacks are increasing every month. Just last year U.S. consumers lost $19.4 billion dealing with cyber attacks on eCommerce websites. 29% of website traffic that eCommerce websites face is intended for attacking the website. eBay, Starbucks, and Target Corporation are some of the biggest companies that have got hacked in past.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from 25th May 2018 replacing 20-year-old Directive 95/46/EC. This regulation states rules for data protection and privacy for all the individuals who fall into the countries that fall under GDPR. The technicalities of the GDPR can be found on concerned GDPR website.
Meanwhile, Excellent Webworld, a Magento eCommerce development company has given some quick pointers for eCommerce owners on what steps to be taken to keep their sites, company and user data safe from such attacks? The solutions can range from updating latest Magento/WordPress security patch and responding quickly to every alert that you receive on admin panel.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
For Magento Clients there are some additional steps to ensure better protection:
· For Every Admin have 2 step authentication
· Keep changing admin passwords in short intervals and keeping the passwords complex every time.
· Use Magento's security tool
For WordPress merchants:
· Only one single instruction is to isolate WordPress components onto a separate hosting environment besides WordPress itself.
· Use a secure eCommerce Platform that has security features and regularly updates these features with various software patches.
· As an Admin, always use a secure connection to work on the admin panel like SSL and HTTPS.
· Include more than one layer of security for your eCommerce website like additional firewall besides the standard provided by the platform.
"Magento 2.0 has always been our favorite weapon of choice when developing eCommerce websites for our clients. Our Magento eCommerce developers are well trained not just in building websites but also to provide a proper security", Said by Paresh Sagar, Founder & CEO of Excellent WebWorld.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
About Excellent WebWorld
Excellent WebWorld is an web and Mobile app development company with its reach in 5 countries spanning across 4 continents. They offer sustainable and innovative IT solutions in building websites and mobile apps. They have a wide range of expertise in advance tech solutions from Amazon Alexa voice tech solution, IoT solutions to back-end and front-end development of websites and mobile apps. With an experienced team of developers, Excellent WebWorld has (just like its name suggests) an excellent track record in serving their customers. Learn more at Excellent WebWorld : https://excellentwebworld.com/.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live