Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
Similar on eTradeWire
- Interested In Office Catering?
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Bespoken Spirits Wins Eight Awards at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC)
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- All American Restoration Answers the Call. Expands Services To Include Coronavirus Remediation
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Fund acquiring assets in the hotel, restaurant and multi-family vertical
- Coronavirus outbreak leading to a shortage of food?
On Saturday 18 January Pirom presents Chef's Table by Chef de Cuisine Jasvir San-Ghera, better known to her many fans as Chef Mama Duu. The evening includes a special five-course set menu featuring Mama Duu's own family recipes passed down through the generations. Traditional Thai music and Pirom's stylish ambience will further enhance an amazing culinary journey around Thailand.
More on eTradeWire News
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
A Thai native, Chef Mama Duu is widely known in the country and beyond for her appearances on cookery shows and travel programmes including Thailand's Khun Toi Kitchen, China's Chef Nic, and Australia's Luxury Escapes; she's also been a judge for Iron Chef Thailand. During more than three decades of kitchen experience she's gained a thorough knowledge of one of the world's most complex cuisines, including a mastery of the ingredients, cooking methods and presentations specific to each of Thailand's four culinary regions.
Newly refreshed Pirom restaurant features décor and design elements such as exquisite ceramic tableware and other enchanting details that make every meal a delightful occasion.
And with Chef Mama Duu as their culinary guide, diners are certain to be delighted during this very first Chef's Table event of 2020.
Date is on Saturday, 18 January 2020 from 6.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Five-course set dinner is priced at THB 1,899++ per person including one complimentary welcome Thai cocktail and one farewell herbal drink. Wine pairing option (six wines) available at additional THB 800 net per person.
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members