Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 107
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- 5K Dog Walk & Fun Run Dedicated to Celebrated Pet Author Darlene Arden
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Root3 Marketing & Business Development Becomes Associate Sponsor of the I Grow Chicago Gala
- South Shore Habitat Home 12th Annual Ride for Habitat set for September 15th 2018
- Children's Home Network's Kinship Program Celebrates Grandparents in Tampa Bay
- Fundraiser for Martin County Sheriff's Office K9 Grim
- "Sisterhood of the Pink Hard Hats" Reunites to Dedicate 2018 "House That Women Built"
- Local Corporate Leaders Join Habitat for Humanity Of South Palm Beach County for 2018 Ceo Build
For the first time, through the new extended-year membership option now available, those joining Girl Scouts of Gateway Council can register this summer without paying an additional membership fee in the fall.
"Through this extended-year membership opportunity, new Girl Scouts and those wishing to enroll as troop members can seamlessly transition from a summer glimpse of Girl Scouts to a traditional fall troop experience," said Mary Anne Jacobs, Gateway Council CEO. "This opportunity is a chance to sign up for Girl Scouts early, without having to renew your membership once fall enrollment begins."
With adventures at Girl Scout summer camp around the corner, the extended-year membership provides girls that have not yet joined Girl Scouts a convenient way to enroll in summer camp and in Girl Scouts during the same season. New girls and troop members enrolling in Girl Scouts before July 31are eligible for the extended-year membership offer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
At Girl Scouts of Gateway Council, girls are encouraged to discover their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ and work together to change the world. Girls learn to thrive by developing a key sense of self, identifying and solving problems, seeking challenges and learning from setbacks. Every experience will encourage girls to lead by example and make the world a better place.
"The idea behind extended-year membership is for girls to get started on their Girl Scout adventure in the summer and then stay engaged for the rest of the year where they can continue to develop into the next generation of female leaders," said Jacobs.
For more information on the extended-year membership, or to take advantage of this membership opportunity, visit www.girlscouts-gateway.org or contact TriciaRae Stancato at email@example.com or (904) 421-3484.
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Union Futbol Club as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- Breaking New Grounds - Sustainable Development 22nd Edition of the UN Youth Assembly
- File & ServeXpress Launches Landlord Tenant and Small Claims Electronic Filing
- Foundation Capital Partners Announces Launch of Industrial Focused Opportunity Fund
- Zip's Acquires AW Direct - Creating a Single-Source Supplier for Towing & Recovery
- Kiara Simone boo'ed up with Keisha Cole's ex husband in new video
- Substance Abuse Treatment Center Coming Soon
- Embrace the plastic straw ban with style
- Global Launch of the Science-Fiction novel, "Water Entanglement"
- Speeding, Distracted Driving and Radar Speed Signs: The Science that Connects Them
- Hospital Base Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Orange County Website Design Company
- Queen Creek Unified School District Completes Construction of New School
- Sunknowledge Rules The Roost in Prosthetics Billing
- Gary P. Trinetti Joins Kent State College of Business Administration National Advisory Board
- Ash Wasilidas CPA Celebrates 25 years of Accounting and Tax Services with Second Office in Whitinsville MA
- Averickmedia Released over 477,000 Hospitals Email Database with updated Contact Details
- To Accommodate The Overwhelming Response; "from Overlooked To Booked" Workshop
- Stop Renter Discrimination! Free Expert Strategies and Empowerment
- Ana Alexander Law Reveals How to Ensure Your Child's Learning with Special Education Advocacy