Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 195
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- National Event for Singles Launches
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Sister Accord Day Event Culminates With Powerful Performances By Grammy Award Nominated Singers/Songwriters Marsha Ambrosius & Brian Courtney Wilson
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Shangri-La Springs to host Muertos Monster Mash Oct. 31
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Andrew Jones Auctions' next Design for the Home and Garden Auction will be Oct. 20th in Los Angeles
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
The 2nd Americas Gas & Power Summit and the IBIA Americas Summit 2019 is the leading Gas, LNG, Bunkering & Power event for the Americas and delivers a strategic conference programme, plenary sessions, keynote presentations, dedicated gas and power conference streams as well as country specific roundtables. Private sector investors and public sector leaders from across the Americas will debate key topics of financing, policy and technology to accelerate the growth and demand of the regions Gas, LNG, Bunker & Energy industries. This year's event will be run in partnership with IBIA who will be hosting their one-day conference on the 20th November.
Alex Moulds, Director, Global Event Partners says: 'Global Event Partners are committed to supporting Panama as a regional Energy Hub for the Americas and are happy to be back in Panama this November for our second year and with IBIA as a new event partner. Due to its geographical location, deep financial markets, great tax incentives, plans to connect the electricity grids of North and South America, the expansion of the Panama Canal and access to Asian markets for US LNG Panama is natural choice as an energy hub for the Americas'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
Unni Einemo, Director, IBIA adds: "We are delighted to be part of this key energy event for the Americas in Panama, the leading bunkering hub in the region. We are hosting our IBIA Americas Summit at a critical time when the bunker industry is going through the biggest change in living memory. The global 0.50% sulphur limit mandated by the IMO from the start of 2020 is a big challenge for all stakeholders in the marine fuels sector. IBIA's event will help stakeholders get clarity on what IMO 2020 means for them.
Global Event Partners are a specialist international event organizer and host a portfolio of Oil, Gas, Power, Renewables, Infrastructure & Technology investor meetings across the Americas, Middle East & Africa. Affiliated to the dmg events network, a leading organiser of world-renowned energy events such as Gastech, ADIPEC & the Global Petroleum Show we have a global reach and a proven track record of driving investment and bringing business communities together.
The International Bunker Industry Association (IBIA) is the voice of the global bunker industry with members in more than 80 countries. IBIA represents all stakeholders across the industry value chain and has consultative status at the International Maritime Organization (IMO). IBIA's membership includes ship owners/operators, bunker suppliers, traders, brokers, barging companies, storage companies, surveyors, port authorities, credit reporting companies, lawyers, P&I clubs, equipment manufacturers, shipping journalists and marine consultants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
For more information on this year's AGPS & IBIA 2019 click here
For more information on IBIA membership or discounted rates for members click here
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter