Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- NAI Plotkin Appoints Daniel J. Moore Vice President of Brokerage Division
- Lennar Grand Opens Madelynn Place in Gresham on May 4!
- Attend Lennar Sacramento's Earth Day Spring Fest on Saturday, April 20
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Harrelson within the top five percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Additionally, he was named the firm's top Listing Agent in April, May, and July, as well as the Top Selling Agent in August. Likewise, he was the firm's top Listing Agent of the third quarter.
Harrelson has been selling real estate in the coastal resort areas of the South Strand for 25 years. He specializes in vacation and investment properties and is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). He is also a recipient of the REALTOR Image Award. Harrelson has been involved in community activities and organizations including; Rotary International, Boy Scouts of America, March of Dimes' Walk America, United Way, American Cancer Society, South Carolina Crawfish Festival as well as acting chairman of his church's deacon board. He is also a former President of the Georgetown County Chamber of Commerce. He can be contacted at 843-331-2132 or CHarrelson@GardenCityRealty.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Streett within the top nine percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Additionally, he was named the firm's top Selling Agent in March and top Listing Agent in September and November.
Streett has been with Garden City Realty since 2001 and has held many state and local REALTOR® association leadership positions. At present, he is the 2019 President of the South Carolina REALTORS® (SAR). Some of his past roles at the Coastal Carolina Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) include 2009 president, 2010 REALTOR® of the Year and past chairman of the Legislative Committee.
Some of his REALTOR® service at SCR includes 2011-2012 regional vice president, parliamentarian of the Executive Committee, and past graduate of SCR's LeadershipSCR program. He also holds the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation.
Streett is a past recipient of the REALTOR® Image Award and the Guy Kates Rotarian of the Year award. He has also been recognized at Garden City Realty for several listing and selling awards including Top Producer, Listing Agent of the Year, and Selling Agent of the Year. He can be contacted at 843-652-4276 or DStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
# # # # #
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one-half billion in sales volume throughout the past 23 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, award-winning real estate specialists, and accredited buyer representatives.
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring