Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 162
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 108
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Maia Morrison, Cindy Esselburn and Jim Mulvey Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Introduces Two New Home Designs
- ROCK Property Group: We Buy Houses In Austin
- Evergreen-Regency is under new ownership and management
- Incremental Development Alliance founder to discuss empowering locals to develop the Tucson they want and need
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
With more than 12 million in sales year-to-date, the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Dellinger within the top one percent of total MLS sales volume for the entire Grand Strand market. This statistic is based on active agents with sales between January 1 and June 30, 2020. Likewise, he is the firm's top Listing Agent for January and the top Selling Agent for February, May, and the first quarter.
Dellinger specializes in vacation, investment, and residential properties and is a top reviewed five-star agent by past clients. He is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). Dellinger serves in various community activities and organizations including; Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board Member, Coastal Conservation Association volunteer, and Belin United Methodist Committee Member. He can be contacted at Drew@EmailDrew.com or at 843-446-2893.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
With nearly four million in sales year-to-date, CCAR ranks Streett within the top eight percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market.
Streett has been a Broker Associate with Garden City Realty since 2004 and has been selling real estate for more than 42 years. He is a member of NAR, SCAR, and CCAR. In addition, he is a Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI), holds the Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS) designation, and is a certified insurance counselor. He has also completed the coursework for the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations. Streett can be contacted at 843-652-4280 or BStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one billion in sales volume in the last 20 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, award-winning real estate specialists, and accredited buyer representatives.
More on eTradeWire News
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
Garden City Realty, Inc.
- NHR Presents Live Webinar: Electric Aircraft Test Approaches
- Doctor Uses His Profound Spiritual Journey to Inspire Others
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) is excited to officially change our name
- 143VINYL™ Adds StarCraft SoftFlex 12" x 5' Yard Rolls To Their Product Line
- Braces and Invisalign in Exton Cost Only $3,995 with No Hidden Fees
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- Edge-pushing dubstep record label announces relaunch, new EDM single
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- CNet Training Receives Silver Award from UK Ministry of Defence
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
- Tecan expands presence in the United States with new distribution agreement
- Country artist Teddy Ray Bryant Lands deal with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Hope for young high achievers in this pandemic world
- Hip Hop's Rising Star Blac Lou Caine Shows Appreciation to Fans All Around the World
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Two Hispanic women create international gastronomic summit in Spanish to combat Covid's effect
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!