Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Barbara Pierce Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Laura Macias Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Off-Grid Pioneering Realtor Sells Custom Designed "Candy Kitchen Ranch" Eco-Living Home
- Tracy Hills Now Selling & Lennar Model Opening This Saturday, June 15th
- North Center Housing Market Heads for Higher Ground in May Boosted by 65% Increase in Attached Sales
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- Lennar's Levity at Tustin Legacy Grand Opens August 17th
- Pioneering Denver Commercial Real Estate Firm Announces Next Generation of Leadership and Strategic
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Streett within the three nine percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. This statistic is based on active agents with sales between January 1 and December 31, 2018. Likewise, Streett was recognized as the firm's top Listing Agent in January, March, first quarter, and June. He has previously been named, finalist, consecutively in the Best Real Estate Agent category of The Sun News' annual Best of the Beach contest.
Streett, Your Coastal Carolina Connection, has been a Broker Associate with Garden City Realty since 2004 and has been selling real estate for more than 40 years. He is a member of the National Association of REALTORS, the South Carolina Association of REALTORS, and the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS. In addition, he is a Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI), holds the Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS) designation, and is a certified insurance counselor. He has also completed the coursework for the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations. Streett frequently receives the Listing and Selling Agent award and is the Selling Agent of the Year for 2007, 2010-2012 and 2015-2016, as well as the 2013 and 2016 Top Selling Transactions Agent of the Year. In 2001 Streett received the REALTOR of the Year Award and is Garden City Realty's 2010 and 2014 Top Outgoing Referral agent, which he was recognized for by our affiliate, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. Streett can be contacted at 843-652-4280 or BStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Dellinger of The Coast One Team within the top two percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Likewise, Dellinger was named the firm's top Selling Agent of January, February, first quarter, May, second quarter, and October as well as the top Listing Agent of the second quarter, August, and October.
White, who joined The Coast One Team last year, is ranked within the top 30 percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. He can be contacted at BWhite@GardenCityRealty.com or 843-652-4277.
A multi-million-dollar producer at Garden City Realty, Dellinger specializes in vacation, investment, and residential properties and is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). He is also reviewed as a top five-star agent by past clients. Dellinger serves in various community activities and organizations including; Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board Member, Coastal Conservation Association volunteer, and Belin United Methodist Committee Member. He can be contacted at DDellinger@GardenCityRealty.com or 843-446-2893.
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Coleman within the top seven percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Likewise, Coleman was named the firm's top Listing Agent in April.
Coleman has been Garden City Realty's Top Producer of the Year six times, Selling Agent of the Year four times, Listing Agent of the Year four times and is frequently acknowledged as the Listing and Selling Agent of the Quarter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Coleman is recognized as one of Garden City Realty's multi-million-dollar top producers and consistently ranks in the Top 10 percent of all Realtors on the Grand Strand. She has been a Broker Associate with Garden City since 1999 and is certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Recreation and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS), Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI), and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) which is the highest certification any Broker can receive. She also has extensive training in 1031 exchanges, is a certified Mediator and a Graduate of CCAR Leadership Program. She can be reached at 843-652-4248 or DColeman@GardenCityRealty.com.
# # # # #
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one-half billion in sales volume throughout the past 23 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, and award-winning real estate specialists and accredited buyer representatives.
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship