Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- Wanda Kerr Awarded Certificate of Excellence in Real Estate for 2018
- Lisa Marie Zambuto Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Attend Tom Ferry's Elite+ Retreat in San Diego
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- Domino's Pizza Franchisee with 36 Locations to Open in Whitehouse, Texas
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Streett within the three nine percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. This statistic is based on active agents with sales between January 1 and December 31, 2018. Likewise, Streett was recognized as the firm's top Listing Agent in January, March, first quarter, and June. He has previously been named, finalist, consecutively in the Best Real Estate Agent category of The Sun News' annual Best of the Beach contest.
Streett, Your Coastal Carolina Connection, has been a Broker Associate with Garden City Realty since 2004 and has been selling real estate for more than 40 years. He is a member of the National Association of REALTORS, the South Carolina Association of REALTORS, and the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS. In addition, he is a Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI), holds the Recreation and Resort Specialist (RRS) designation, and is a certified insurance counselor. He has also completed the coursework for the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations. Streett frequently receives the Listing and Selling Agent award and is the Selling Agent of the Year for 2007, 2010-2012 and 2015-2016, as well as the 2013 and 2016 Top Selling Transactions Agent of the Year. In 2001 Streett received the REALTOR of the Year Award and is Garden City Realty's 2010 and 2014 Top Outgoing Referral agent, which he was recognized for by our affiliate, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. Streett can be contacted at 843-652-4280 or BStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Dellinger of The Coast One Team within the top two percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Likewise, Dellinger was named the firm's top Selling Agent of January, February, first quarter, May, second quarter, and October as well as the top Listing Agent of the second quarter, August, and October.
White, who joined The Coast One Team last year, is ranked within the top 30 percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. He can be contacted at BWhite@GardenCityRealty.com or 843-652-4277.
A multi-million-dollar producer at Garden City Realty, Dellinger specializes in vacation, investment, and residential properties and is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). He is also reviewed as a top five-star agent by past clients. Dellinger serves in various community activities and organizations including; Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board Member, Coastal Conservation Association volunteer, and Belin United Methodist Committee Member. He can be contacted at DDellinger@GardenCityRealty.com or 843-446-2893.
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Coleman within the top seven percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Likewise, Coleman was named the firm's top Listing Agent in April.
Coleman has been Garden City Realty's Top Producer of the Year six times, Selling Agent of the Year four times, Listing Agent of the Year four times and is frequently acknowledged as the Listing and Selling Agent of the Quarter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
Coleman is recognized as one of Garden City Realty's multi-million-dollar top producers and consistently ranks in the Top 10 percent of all Realtors on the Grand Strand. She has been a Broker Associate with Garden City since 1999 and is certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Recreation and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS), Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI), and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) which is the highest certification any Broker can receive. She also has extensive training in 1031 exchanges, is a certified Mediator and a Graduate of CCAR Leadership Program. She can be reached at 843-652-4248 or DColeman@GardenCityRealty.com.
# # # # #
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one-half billion in sales volume throughout the past 23 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, and award-winning real estate specialists and accredited buyer representatives.
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions