Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 194
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Harrelson within the top five percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Additionally, he was named the firm's top Listing Agent in April, May, and July, as well as the Top Selling Agent in August. Likewise, he was the firm's top Listing Agent of the third quarter. Year-to-date, Harrelson is the firm's top Listing Agent for January, February, and March.
Harrelson has been selling real estate in the coastal resort areas of the South Strand for 25 years. He specializes in vacation and investment properties and is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). He is also a recipient of the REALTOR Image Award. Harrelson has been involved in community activities and organizations including; Rotary International, Boy Scouts of America, March of Dimes' Walk America, United Way, American Cancer Society, South Carolina Crawfish Festival as well as acting chairman of his church's deacon board. He is also a former President of the Georgetown County Chamber of Commerce. He can be contacted at 843-331-2132 or CHarrelson@GardenCityRealty.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Dellinger within the top two percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018, as well as within the top one percent in Garden City Beach and Murrells Inlet, finishing the year as the number seven ranked agent in MLS for the area. Likewise, Dellinger was named the firm's top Selling Agent of January, February, May, and October, as well as the first, second, and fourth quarter. He is also the top Listing Agent of August, October, and the second quarter. As the firm's number-one producer of the year, Dellinger finished 2018 with more than 14 Million in sales, 51 total transactions, and a sales-to-list-price ratio of nearly 99-percent on all his sold listings. He was also the Top Selling, Top Listing Transactions, Top Selling Transactions, and Top Total Transactions Agent of the Year.
As a top producer at Garden City Realty, Dellinger specializes in vacation, investment, and residential properties and is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR), the South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). He is a top reviewed five-star agent by past clients. Dellinger serves in various community activities and organizations including; Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board Member, Coastal Conservation Association volunteer, and Belin United Methodist Committee Member. He can be contacted at Drew@EmailDrew.com or 843-446-2893.
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Streett within the top nine percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Additionally, he was named the firm's top Selling Agent in March and top Listing Agent in September and November. Year-to-date he is the firm's top Selling Agent for January and February.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Streett has been with Garden City Realty since 2001 and has held many state and local REALTOR® association leadership positions. At present, he is the 2019 President of the South Carolina REALTORS® (SAR). Some of his past roles at the Coastal Carolina Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) include 2009 president, 2010 REALTOR® of the Year and past chairman of the Legislative Committee.
Some of his REALTOR® service at SCR includes 2011-2012 regional vice president, parliamentarian of the Executive Committee, and past graduate of SCR's LeadershipSCR program. He also holds the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation.
Streett is a past recipient of the REALTOR® Image Award and the Guy Kates Rotarian of the Year award. He has also been recognized at Garden City Realty for several listing and selling awards including Top Producer, Listing Agent of the Year, and Selling Agent of the Year. He can be contacted at 843-652-4276 or DStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
# # # # #
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one-half billion in sales volume throughout the past 23 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, an award-winning real estate specialists, and accredited buyer representatives.
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC