Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 267
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 142
Similar on eTradeWire
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- Gabriella Albert Named 2021 South Florida PGA Jr. Tour Player Of The Year
- The office market continues to struggle against the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Paula Clair Smith selected President, CCIM West Coast District
- RentSpree Announces New Partnership with Fourth Largest Multiple Listing Service in the Country (FMLS)
- Del Webb announces model home park groundbreaking at Wildlight
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Completes Lease to Stretch Zone at Shops at La Palmera
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- CJV Real Estate Announces New Listing, 942 E Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
Streett finished 2021 within the top two percent of total MLS sales volume for the entire Grand Strand market with nearly 23 million in sales. He is the firm's Top Listing Agent for January, July, and October, the Top Selling Agent for July, and October, and the Top Listing Agent for the third quarter.
Streett has been with GCR since 2001 and has held many state and local REALTOR® association leadership positions. Most recently, he served as the 2019 President of the South Carolina REALTORS®.
Some of his roles at CCAR include 2009 president, 2010 REALTOR® of the Year, and past chairman of the Legislative Committee. Likewise, some of his REALTOR® service at SCR includes the 2011-2012 regional vice president, parliamentarian of the Executive Committee, and past graduate of SCR's LeadershipSCR program. He also holds the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation.
More on eTradeWire News
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
Streett is a past recipient of the REALTOR® Image Award and the Guy Kates Rotarian of the Year award. He has also been recognized at GCR for several listing and selling awards including Top Producer, Listing Agent of the Year, and Selling Agent of the Year. He can be contacted at 843-652-4276 or DStreett@GardenCityRealty.com.
All statistics are based on active agents within MLS with sales between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2021, and active agents with sales between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020.
Established in 1973, Garden City Realty is a full-service family-owned and operated business that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services. We are a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, have world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, award-winning real estate specialists, and accredited buyer representatives. For more information about GCR, please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
Communications & Marketing Manager
- Nagamasa Global's Market Researchers Release the Current Energy Outlook
- Nagamasa Global is Registering a High-Level Demand in Metal Products Trading
- We are the go-to Marketing Consultant Team
- KRAVIS CENTER Honors James Drayton during 16th Annual African-American Film Festival, February 1, 8,
- Restaurant Movie Celebrates 15 Years And Is Still Being Watched
- A Retelling of a Romantic Fairytale
- TVS Television Network Postpones Live Audience Events Pending Covid Outbreak at Headquarters
- Ladies and gentlemen open your wallets!
- Guy Davis, Grammy-nominated Blues Artist, Helps the Hearts of Small Town America
- TimberNook great outdoors children program coming to Falls Church City
- There is Healing for Your Soul Virtual Workshop and Book Club
- The Broken Vessel: The Series 1&2
- COVALT Concrete Floor Leveling, San Clemente
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club