Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- Plans Underway for Harbor Lights Jacksonville
- Cloud CMA integrates Buyside to provide valuable intel on real-time buyer demand
- Unacast Expands The Real World Graph® to Include Neighborhood Activity and Travel Patterns
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- Clubhouse construction underway at WCI's SouthShore Yacht Club
- Dozens tour Medley at Mirada and nearby Crystal Lagoon
- New Models NOW OPEN at Sterling Ranch in Littleton
- Premier Workspaces Adds Location in Newly Constructed Wildomar Square Shopping Center
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Morris within the top nine percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Year-to-date he ranks within the top 10 percent of total MLS sales volume for the entire Grand Strand market.
Morris is a fifth-generation Murrells Inlet native. He is a multi-million dollar producer and is a 2016 graduate of Leadership CCAR. He can be contacted at DMorris@GardenCityRealty.com or at 843-652-4273.
The Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS ranks Clay within the top 20 percent of total MLS sales volume for the Grand Strand market in 2018. Year-to-date he ranks within the top 26 percent of total MLS sales volume for the entire Grand Strand market.
Clay was the 2016 Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS (CCAR) Realtor of the Year as well as the 2017 CCAR President and former acting treasurer. At present, he is a member of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS Board of Directors and a member of the Raft and Community Outreach committees.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
Clay has been with Garden City Realty since 2001. He is an active member of the National Association of REALTORS, the South Carolina Association of REALTORS, and the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS. He has earned the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Real Estate Owned Specialist (REOS), Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI), and Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designations. Clay is available at 843-652-4246 or NClay@GardenCityRealty.com.
Garden City Realty, Inc. is a Garden City Beach, South Carolina based full-service real estate firm that provides real estate, vacation rentals, and vacation property management services to sellers, buyers, visitors, and vacation property owners. Established in 1973, Garden City Realty, Inc. is a top-ranking firm within the local MLS, with more than one-half billion in sales volume throughout the past 23 years. Garden City Realty, Inc. has world-renowned and local affiliations, a global referral network, award-winning real estate specialists, and accredited buyer representatives.
For more information about Garden City Realty, Inc., please visit GardenCityRealty.com and WhyGardenCityRealty.com.
communications & Marketing Manager
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert