Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- More bodies. No accountability
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk C. Stange Present CLE for National Business Institute
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Private Advising Group PA (PAG) Named "2020 Best Law Firm" by BCG Attorney Search
- Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk Stange and Director of Administration Rebecca Terry Present CLE for myLawCLE
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- Justice Tax, LLC is proud to partner with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
Attorneys Stephen M. Garcia and William M. Artigliere of Garcia & Artigliere have filed an elder abuse complaint against CHA Hollywood Medical Center, L.P., CHS Healthcare Management, LLC, and CHA Health System, Inc. on behalf of Mary Nelson, deceased, and her Successor in Interest, Elmer Pogue. The complaint recounts how the defendants engaged in wrongful conduct and withheld basic care services to generate revenue and maximize the hospital's daily profitability.
CHA Hollywood Medical Center, L.P. is a 24-hour inpatient care facility in Los Angeles, California that operates under the fictitious name of CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Although this facility is critically and chronically understaffed, the complaint alleges that the defendants actively seek out patients with severe medical and nursing needs to increase occupancy and revenue rates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
Mary Nelson (100) was admitted to CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center on November 10, 2018, as a result of her deteriorating health. Due to her advanced age and limited mobility, Nelson was unable to eat, walk, or bathe without assistance; as such, she was completely dependent on the untrained hospital staffers for her basic needs and couldn't protect herself from health and safety hazards. During her stay, Nelson suffered recurring neglect, was denied adequate nutrition and hydration, and was forced to lay in feces and urine for unacceptable periods of time. She consequentially developed pneumonia and "baseball-sized" Stage III+ pressure sores (bedsores) that eventually converged into one large hole that exposed her tailbone. The defendants deliberately failed to notify the plaintiff's family and physician about the pressure sores – a policy that is required by California law – to collect payments and avoid civil litigation for committing a medical "never event." By November 25, 2018, Nelson's quickly condition deteriorated to the point where she was no longer able to walk or talk. Because the defendants failed to provide essential care services, Nelson endured unnecessary and painful medical treatments before spending her remaining days in a coma.
More on eTradeWire News
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
The award-winning lawyers at Garcia & Artigliere are committed to holding negligent hospitals and nursing homes accountable for acts of elder abuse. Victims and grieving family members are encouraged to contact the firm if they are interested in pursuing justice and restitution through civil litigation.
Inquiring parties can learn more about Garcia & Artigliere by visiting lawgarcia.com (http://www.lawgarcia.com/).
Garcia & Artigliere
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist