Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Bankruptcy Venue Reform Bill Introduced In U.S. House Of Representatives
- Prominent Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Announces New Law Firm
- Walden & Pfannenstiel, LLC : 10 Years of Good Lawyers - Helping Good People - Through Tough Times
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Doc.It Suite Merits CPA Practice Advisor 5-Star Rating
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Jeffrey McCamic Joins Spilman's Wheeling Office
Attorneys Stephen M. Garcia and William M. Artigliere of Garcia & Artigliere have filed an elder abuse complaint against CHA Hollywood Medical Center, L.P., CHS Healthcare Management, LLC, and CHA Health System, Inc. on behalf of Mary Nelson, deceased, and her Successor in Interest, Elmer Pogue. The complaint recounts how the defendants engaged in wrongful conduct and withheld basic care services to generate revenue and maximize the hospital's daily profitability.
CHA Hollywood Medical Center, L.P. is a 24-hour inpatient care facility in Los Angeles, California that operates under the fictitious name of CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Although this facility is critically and chronically understaffed, the complaint alleges that the defendants actively seek out patients with severe medical and nursing needs to increase occupancy and revenue rates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
Mary Nelson (100) was admitted to CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center on November 10, 2018, as a result of her deteriorating health. Due to her advanced age and limited mobility, Nelson was unable to eat, walk, or bathe without assistance; as such, she was completely dependent on the untrained hospital staffers for her basic needs and couldn't protect herself from health and safety hazards. During her stay, Nelson suffered recurring neglect, was denied adequate nutrition and hydration, and was forced to lay in feces and urine for unacceptable periods of time. She consequentially developed pneumonia and "baseball-sized" Stage III+ pressure sores (bedsores) that eventually converged into one large hole that exposed her tailbone. The defendants deliberately failed to notify the plaintiff's family and physician about the pressure sores – a policy that is required by California law – to collect payments and avoid civil litigation for committing a medical "never event." By November 25, 2018, Nelson's quickly condition deteriorated to the point where she was no longer able to walk or talk. Because the defendants failed to provide essential care services, Nelson endured unnecessary and painful medical treatments before spending her remaining days in a coma.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
The award-winning lawyers at Garcia & Artigliere are committed to holding negligent hospitals and nursing homes accountable for acts of elder abuse. Victims and grieving family members are encouraged to contact the firm if they are interested in pursuing justice and restitution through civil litigation.
Inquiring parties can learn more about Garcia & Artigliere by visiting lawgarcia.com (http://www.lawgarcia.com/).
Garcia & Artigliere
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™