Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Accelerates Continuous Learning
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Frontline Worker Technologies Report
- Jordan Mackey (Bye 9 To 5) Runs Multiple Faceless Niche YouTube Channels
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- How can I get access of my yahoo email back without a phone number
- Firemind Welcomes It's New CTO, Ajish Palakadan
- Internet 2.0 Conference Announces Its Upcoming Two Editions
- The Samuel-Freshfields.com Foundation Holds Annual Global Week of Volunteering
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time!
Founder and CEO David Ewing on Tuesday announced the marketplace's launch.
GamePoint has no upfront cost to get set up and provides a complete e-commerce platform that allows entrepreneurs to build, market, and bill for services. Users' businesses range from yoga instruction and sports lessons to small gyms, personalized instruction, and nonprofits.
The creator economy has grown in the last few years, particularly during the pandemic. Advances in internet and cloud computing technologies make it easier for people to market and monetize their skills and passions through online platforms, according to David.
GamePoint differs from other marketing platforms and standalone commercial website building platforms, David said. His target users are creators that typically are small shop owners, people who have home businesses, side hustles, and other professional skills on which they want to build a business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
"They do not typically have many resources to build sophisticated websites or apps that are ready for digital commerce. Nor can they spend a lot of money hiring advanced management consultants and marketing experts to bring traffic to their websites," he told the New York Times.
How GamePoint Works
Users follow a two-step process to create their digital marketplace. First, they provide a description of their business. Then, they upload photos and videos that highlight their product and services.
To enhance marketing efforts, GamePoint makes it easy for creator merchants to instantly e-commerce-enabled existing websites and social media pages by linking to the GamePoint digital shopping cart via simple plugins. The creator platform also enables offline shops to accept online orders and payments through QR codes.
Interactive live-streaming channels let creators and small businesses capture their creativity. They can engage, market, and sell directly to their users.
Another feature lets creator merchants live chat with potential and existing customers. This ability makes it easy to maintain connections with customers through community updates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
The company charges a fee for each completed transaction originated from ItsGamePoint.com. This includes credit card processing fees. The standard fee is either commission-based, for as low as 10 percent of sales, or a monthly subscription starting at $19.99, depending on the size and type of business, according to David.
"We understand the small business environment is tough [for creators], particularly during the pandemic; we want to empower its success by providing the ideal technology platform and pricing to minimize their risk," said David.
GamePoint, a Delaware corporation, has its main office in Dallas, Texas.
Learn More >> https://itsgamepoint.com/
GamePoint Technologies, Inc.
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners