Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attn: Media Companies: Don't let another Halloween Season go by without doing this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
- LITE IS ON FIRE, Twenty Episodes and a Wide Variety of Guests So Far
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- GoDog Sports Announces Launch of CommunityStream Live Streaming Video Service for Churches, Places of Worship, Local Governments and Community Events
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Great Books to Read to Kids Stuck at Home
- Pomegranate Pictures Attaches Hollywood Vet Sam Sako
- Human Error ONLINE at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Quassy Amusement & Waterpark To Open June 20
Together the combined companies have nearly 600 artists at seven locations across North and South America. Folks VFX founders Sébastien Bergeron, Philippe Thibault and Matt Belbin, along with executive producer Amélie Poitras, will continue to lead the Folks VFX studios and operate under the Folks brand.
"Folks VFX is the perfect complement to the current makeup of FuseFX and vice versa," says Dave Altenau, founder and CEO of FuseFX. "Sébastien, Amélie, Philippe and Matt have established a great culture and company, and are very aligned with our philosophies at FuseFX. We are so excited to partner with the team at Folks and be able to offer a broader range of skill sets, locations, rebates and service to our studio clients. Folks has been doing high-quality work for years and has a great reputation in the market. With recent work on such high-profile projects as The Umbrella Academy, See, Zombieland II, Siren, and The Boys, they have established themselves as an elite provider of visual effects in the market."
More on eTradeWire News
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- The Ken Blanchard Companies® Releases New Leading People Through Change® Program
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
"As demand for VFX services grows worldwide, this partnership serves as a key step in FuseFX's strategy to offer our services across more locations, and take on more tentpole projects. We've already been expanding our capabilities to do more CG characters and digital environment work. Folks has a CG pipeline geared toward complex CG characters, 3D environments and FX simulations that complements and adds to our expertise very well. This is exemplified by a recent completion the first episode of a CG animated series developed in house at Folks," adds Altenau.
"We're very pleased to be joining together with FuseFX. Not only do we share common DNA with our approach to visual effects work, but also our combined goal is to offer VFX services wherever clients want services offered. We know this partnership is the right next step for us in achieving that shared vision," says Bergeron, who is also president of Folks VFX.
FuseFX was founded in 2006 in Los Angeles by David Altenau and co-founders Tim Jacobsen and Jason Fotter. Establishing itself as an award-winning studio, FuseFX provides full service visual effects for episodic television, feature films, commercials, ride films and VR productions with a talented roster of creative and production personnel across locations in Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver and Atlanta. FuseFX is a portfolio company of EagleTree Capital.
More on eTradeWire News
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
About Folks VFX:
Folks VFX was founded in 2012 by Sébastien Bergeron, Philippe Thibault and Matt Belbin, and is a full-service visual effects studio based in Montréal with additional locations in Toronto and Bogotá. With a strong track record of delivering photo-real CG and Compositing for both film and episodic content, Folks is recognized for consistently and professionally delivering the highest quality in VFX. Folks has provided work on such notable projects as The Umbrella Academy, See, Zombieland II, Siren, Messiah, Motherland, The Boys, Grand Army (upcoming), Jupiter's Legacy (upcoming), Mrs. America (upcoming).
About EagleTree Capital:
EagleTree Capital is a leading independent private equity and investment firm. EagleTree manages capital on behalf of institutional and individual investors. The firm focuses on investments in the media and business services, consumer, and water and specialty industrial sectors. EagleTree is located in New York, New York. For more information, visit www.eagletree.com.
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers