Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 293
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 228
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 214
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 212
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 190
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 186
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 162
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 150
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Boutique in Los Angeles has Ruth Bader Ginzburg Apparel and RBG Inspiration for everyone
- Moss & Marsh Announces Sapphire Moss Sub-brand and Launch Event on October 3
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Eaton Hudson Completes Inventory Liquidation Sale For Sporting Goods Chain Store Retailer
- Halloween Covid Masks Arrive at Navycrow.Com today
- Former Clemson Baseball Players Launch NARP Clothing To Give Former Student-Athletes A Trusted Place To Sell Their Team-Issued Gear
- LinenMe launches LinenBeauty.com - Linen Fabric Store
- East Texas T-Shirt/Apparel Company "EST 1776" Extends Support for Trump & Veterans
- SHARING SOME TREEHAUS LOVE - Boutiques in Los Angeles
The charitable arm of the patriotic lifestyle brand has introduced a new line of commemorative apparel honoring the sacrifice of Trooper Justin Schaffer. During a high-speed pursuit of a fleeing suspect on I-5 Tuesday, the 28-year-old state trooper exited his vehicle to deploy deflater strips to stop the suspect's vehicle. That's when he was fatally struck during the multi-car pursuit across Thurston and Lewis Counties. The suspect continued his flight until he crashed into a light post and surrendered after a standoff with SWAT officers.
Trooper Schaffer had served with the Washington State Patrol for seven years.
Schaffer, whose father Glenn Schaffer continues to serve as chief of police in Chehalis, Washington, is survived by his wife, family, and his K-9 Frankie.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Field Force Tracker Adds a Generator Contract Management Module For Electrical Service Companies
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
Through Shield Republic's Hold the Line campaign for Trooper Schaffer, the patriotic lifestyle brand will sell tees, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, ladies' tank tops and decals paying tribute to the fallen trooper, with 100 percent of net proceeds donated to his family.
"We wish to extend our sincere condolences to the Schaffer family and the team at the Washington State Patrol," said Charlie Romero, spokesperson for Shield Republic. "We hope our new Hold the Line campaign brings some comfort to the family of this young hero, who put his life on the line to serve and protect."
Learn more about the Hold the Line fundraiser for Trooper Schaffer at https://www.shieldrepublic.com/products/100-donation-hold-the-line-trooper-justin-r-schaffer.
Shield Republic's fundraisers have raised more than $100,000 for the families and units of fallen first responders, police officers and K9 police dogs since inception.
For more information about the Shield Republic Charities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
About Shield Republic
Established in 2016, Shield Republic is an American lifestyle brand based outside Raleigh, North Carolina. The company offers creative, fresh apparel and merchandise embodying American pride. Everything sold by Shield Republic is designed and manufactured in the United States. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans passionate about personal strength, second amendment rights and military strength. Through Shield Republic Charities, the company shows appreciation to soldiers, first responders and their families.
Learn more about Shield Republic and shop the online store at https://www.shieldrepublic.com. Read the Shield Republic lifestyle blog at https://patriot.shieldrepublic.com.
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth