Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 346
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
This guide – along with the Certified Tile Installer "Field Manual for Thin-Bed Installation of Ceramic Tile" and associated tests – have become the industry standards for the professional development of tile installers and others involved in the sale, specification, prep, installation, and service of ceramic tile.
Free access and distribution of this guide have been made possible through an ongoing contribution from Jason Goldberg, founder and CEO of America's Floor Source, Retail Lead Management, and TraLaMa.
"We need more people than just installers to be knowledgeable about ceramic tile," explained Goldberg. "Everyone from salespeople to estimators to construction managers must have a strong understanding of the what it takes to do tile correctly. Otherwise, jobs go wrong, and the reputation of the whole industry suffers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
The CTEF aims to improve the tile industry through education, training, and participation in the development of nationally recognized standards and methods. Through distributor and dealer networks, CTEF will be able to reach people who will benefit greatly from this new-found knowledge.
"This new program will enable all of us to reach more people through new avenues," added Scott Carothers, Director of Certification and Training at the CTEF. "In doing so, we'll create a more knowledgeable support system which will substantially reduce the number of expensive tile specification and installation failures. These failures shouldn't be occurring; they give the entire tile industry a black eye, and can cause potential tile-using clientele to consider other possibilities. But with more people using the FTBK guide, more tile installations will be properly specified and installed correctly the first time, encouraging consumers to purchase more tile in the future."
To obtain free access to the FTBK guide, tile and flooring professionals can visit www.CeramicTileFoundation.org and click on the red FTBK button.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
Additionally, through the CTEF website, FTBK students can use their newly-found knowledge from this guide to complete an online test (for a $99 fee) and earn a Certificate of Completion as a Fundamentals of Thin-Bed Knowledge industry professional.
# # #
About the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) provides education and installer certification for professionals working in the ceramic tile and stone industry. Certification programs include the CTEF Certified Tile Installer (CTI) and Advanced Certifications for Tile Installers (ACT) programs which are the only third-party assessments of installer skill and knowledge to be recognized by the tile industry.
CTEF is headquartered in Pendleton, South Carolina, near Clemson University and near the offices of the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). For more information, visit https://www.ceramictilefoundation.org.
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Dangerous Jobs in America
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications