Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Large pressure vessel manufacturers must meet specific codes
- Durante Rentals Appoints Baron Selman as Sales Manager
- Caris Rail advocates cost-efficient and environment-friendly road safety with its state-of-the-art PVC safety guardrails
- Bid Ops Announces Waitlist for Free Sourcing Enablement Platform
- CEN Biotech Announces the Termination of Merger Agreement
- Temperature Monitoring Grape Vine Weather Conditions
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Use vacuum pull rolls to create safe web tension isolation
- Duplex stainless steel fabrication leverages its physical benefits
Motor Test stands are required during the automotive R&D phase for serial testing and endurance trials. Measurements taken of engine test equipment during the developmental phase such as Temperature and Voltage are fully automated whenever possible. Sensors check the electrical and mechanical properties of the test sample as well as temperature patterns and overload operation. Testing conditions can vary widely–from the tiniest of motors to large drives in the megawatt range–and need to be adapted to customer requirements.
The modular design of Delphin Expert devices (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/...), as well as the compact Expert Key devices, provide an inexpensive, fully-automated solution for motor test stands. In conjunction with a tailor-made ProfiSignal software application, Delphin hardware enables professional measurement and simplifies reporting.
• Easy-to-use, automated testing procedures
• Test sample conditioning management, voltage supply, frequency converters, and switch matrixes
• Time-synchronized temperatures, pressures, rotations, electrical measurements and torques
• Precision electrical measurement via power measurement units
• Online monitoring of threshold values during the testing procedure
In an example engine test system, technicians are testing explosion-protected motors during their developmental stage at five independent stations. A single test procedure can comprise multiple, mainly automated, sub-tests. Delphin Expert devices record data, manage the test stands, and are responsible for all test-voltage management.
More on eTradeWire News
- Little Drummer Boy – New Single Release
- Regional Mexican singer William Garza to serenade our Lady of Guadalupe on the eve
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- Legacy of Hope Health and Wellness Center announces Crowdfunding Campaign to Revive South Dallas
- Dollar Haircut Day at Cartoon Cuts - Haircuts for Hair Aid
Delphin (https://www.delphin.com/) Expert hardware controls all relay matrixes and frequency converters as well as all air-conditioning requirements. The devices exchange information directly with each other and require no PC support. Secure and problem-free processing is assured through control redundancy.
Typical Areas of Application:
• Cold-resistance measurement and extrapolation of winding resistances
• Non-load testing
• Rated load testing
• Load curves testing
• Overload trials
• Locked rotor testing
• Torque-speed characteristic curve
• Testing of voltage series
• Determination of efficiency
• Heat testing
Expert Data Acquisition & Control System
Expert Logger systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/expert-series/) have been developed for use as modular measurement, control and monitoring units. They have been used successfully in the fields of process technology, test engineering, and research and development. Expert devices process any signal quickly and reliably from just a few thermocouples right up to thousands of measurement points spread over several plant areas.
LogMessage Data Acquisition Systems
LogMessage Data Loggers (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/...) are advanced high-speed data logger for demanding applications. They are suitable for stand-alone data logging, product testing, quality and reliability testing, process monitoring, R&D, and fault analysis. Virtual internal channels allow calculations, statistics, and various other functions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Put some G.L.I.T.Z. in Hospitalized Children's Holidays
- 4 Questions To Ask Yourself in 2020
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- New Standardised Digital Marketing Platform
- Recruiter creates Accountant Fee Directory
Loggito Data Acquisition & Control System
Loggito systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/...) are used worldwide in many different data logging, distributed data acquisition, and testing applications. I/O modules are available for any number of channels and sensor types. A network interface enables Loggito devices to be integrated into a TCP network or to be directly connected to a PC workstation or laptop computer. Online measurement data can be transmitted, saved and processed. The data can be stored simultaneously within the Loggito device itself.
For more information on Delphin Data Acquisition Systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/), monitoring engine test equipment or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-informa...).
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology