Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
- Piping Systems Inc. Hosts 2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit the Megan Lally Memorial Fund for B
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
Taking place on the grounds of the Fullerton Arboretum, and running from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, the 17th, the Annual Brews & Blues event will highlight more than 14 Southern California-based craft breweries and live blues music. Members of the Friends of the Fullerton Arboretum receive early admission at 5:00 p.m.
In addition to the unlimited beer samples, wine tasting also will be included, along with a parade of food trucks, games, plus opportunities for multiple drawings and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Tickets start at $55 per person. Members of the Fullerton Arboretum save $5.00, with their tickets costing $50.00 per person. Designated Driver tickets are $70.00 for a pair, with at least one of the two abstaining from alcohol. Water and soda will be available.
Tickets can be purchased online now at http://www.fullertonarboretum.com/Brews-and-Blues/
"We are delighted to have so many breweries return for this fun Saturday evening event," stated Greg Dyment, Director of the Fullerton Arboretum. "There will be a variety of delicious food options as well. Those folks attending can take home a signature souvenir glass and enjoy great company under the stars, all while supporting our Arboretum."
Local breweries committed thus far include:
● Anaheim Brewery
● Unsung Brewing
● All-American Ale Works
●The Good Beer Company
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
●Left Coast Brewing
●Green Cheek Beer Co.
"We are very excited to be able to participate," added Aaron Barkenhagen, Founder/CEO of Bootlegger's Brewery. "This is a great community event, and a nice showcase for our brewery as well as our competitors, as we all work together in a very collaborative format on behalf of the Fullerton Arboretum."
All proceeds from this event will support plant conservation, environmental education programs, and the diverse gardens of the Arboretum. Sponsorship opportunities also are available.
For more information, please contact the Arboretum at 657-278-4010 or visit http://fullertonarboretum.org/brews_and_blues.php.
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness