Popular on eTradeWire
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
- Senseeker Announces Availability of State-of-the-Art Digital Pixel Readout IC
- Houston Sales Leadership Community: The Sales Leader's Role in Driving Innovation with Customers
Similar on eTradeWire
- It'll All Be All Right I'll Be Home Tonight
- How can you go to changing the date of your travel in Air Arabia
- Learn here how to use Future Flight Credit on United Airlines
- Announcing the Spring 2020 Opening of TOKYO mizumachi and SUMIDA RIVER WALK Footbridge, Connecting Tokyo SKYTREE® to Asakusa area sites
- Should you go RVing during COVID-19
- Lufthansa Airlines Deny Icelander boarding at Heathrow Airport leaving him stranded
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Property Owners Offer Safe Haven For Rvers While State Parks And Campgrounds Close Due To Covid-19
The summit was recently listed by Forbes as "one of the most inspiring conferences to put on your calendar in 2020." Convening together some of travel's top influencers, bloggers, and industry marketers, WITS aims to support and empower diverse communities while pushing for a more inclusive travel industry worldwide.
"We are blown away by the talented presenters and the diversity of the content they will be covering at WITS Kansas City." said Marissa Sutera, Conference Director of WITS. "It is an honor to bring together so many leaders in the industry to share what's to come for both creators and brands in the travel space."
More on eTradeWire News
- Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care Continues to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Missouri Palliative & Hospice Care Continues to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care Continues to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Indianapolis police officer killed in line of duty to be honored with fundraiser for her family
- Your Safety Department, LLC Announces PEC Safeland, PEC H2S Clear And PEC Pipeline Online Classes
For the full schedule and list of workshops, panels, and presentations, visit www.witsummit.com/northamerica/schedule/.
"On behalf of the regional hospitality and tourism community, we look forward to showcasing Kansas City to WITS attendees in 2020. " said Traci Moon, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Visit KC. "With KC's world-class barbecue, sultry jazz and once-in-a-generation Downtown renaissance, we couldn't think of a better time to welcome this illustrious group to the heart of the New Midwest."
For press passes, please get in touch with Wanderful's Communications & PR Manager Justine Abigail Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women in Travel Summit
The Women in Travel Summit (WITS) is the premier event for travel's top marketing talent. Creative entrepreneurs, influencers, DMOs, and industry come together to discuss future innovations, build dynamic collaborations, and change travel worldwide, all while supporting and empowering a diverse community of women. WITS is organized by Wanderful. Learn more at www.witsummit.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nickel City Opera's 'Rigoletto' LIVE by Giuseppe Verdi Available to Download April 10th
- Free webinars scheduled to help displaced employees
- Crystal And Stones Opens Doors For A Different Healing Experience Using The Power Of Crystals
- CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations announce free digital enablement product to help credit unions and banks activate COVID-19 stimulus business loan
- CataStak SCR System Exceeds NOx Guarantee at Food Processing Facility in Southern California
Wanderful is a global lifestyle brand that specializes in helping all women travel the world. Reaching over 100 million women worldwide each year, Wanderful connects travelers through a thriving membership community, meetups in 50 global cities, group trips, global events like the Women in Travel Summit, and an international, woman-to-woman homesharing network. Learn more at www.sheswanderful.com.
Justine Abigail Yu
Communications & PR Manager, Wanderful
- Kalos Therapeutics Announces Important Progress In Covid-19 Preventative & Therapeutic Approaches
- California fabricator SMI pivots to deliver COVID-19 face shields
- Are Churches Essential Services?
- Coronavirus Testing and Your Health Insurance Coverage
- Leonard Quimby Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Flagstaff, AZ
- Edmond G. Brown Brings Retirement And Income Radio To San Francisco
- Skypxl introduces AQSurv* - Job site intelligence
- American Lifestyle brand presents donation to family of slain Arkansas police officer
- CURE Biomedical Partners with Bloom Energy on Urgent Need for Ventilators
- Why COVID-19 Related Safety Training is Important for Employers:
- Nova Biomedical Adds PT/INR Test to Allegro® Analyzer
- "Crazy Robert's More Great Poems and Potential Song Lyrics" FEATURING..."The New Coronavirus Blues"
- FuseFX and Montréal-based Folks VFX Join Forces
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sharpen Providing Free Mental Health Resources to College Students via App in Response to COVID-19
- Chaparral's All-New 257 SSX Outboard Rewrites the Rules on Outboard Boating