Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- CNet Training Invests in Quality and Maintenance with Fluke Networks
- Adoption Of Evolve IP's Microsoft Teams Voice Solution Outpacing Traditional Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Quality Contact Solutions Ensures STIR/SHAKEN An Attestation for Client Telemarketing Programs
- nect WORLD Partners With Truphone to Bring eSIM Technology to Its Offering
- TimelyBill to unveil its Newest Features at ITEXPO
- LARGE TELCOS WIN AS CRTC OVERTURNS RULING - stifling independent internet service providers
- AKCP Monitors The Lubbock 911 Call Centers
- Aureon Partners with Innovative Systems to Offer a Centralized Headend ABR-HLS Solution
- Wohler releases Output Routing & AoIP option for their iAM-12G
- New Partnership to Offer Hosted Video Streaming
Woodland Park, NJ – September 25, 2020 –FSR, a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of infrastructure solution products for the audio/video, Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), education, corporate, hospitality, and government markets, has announced that it's now shipping the new 8K addition to its sophisticated, next-generation Digital Ribbon Cables.
"Our popular digital cable line is expanding with the launch of the 8K Digital Ribbon cable, providing users in all AV sectors with high-speed, 8K HDMI® signal transmission, across long distances," explains Jan Sandri, president, FSR. "It's our mission to continue to deliver reliable, next-generation cables that meet the changing needs of the AV industry as technology continues to evolve, and we're delighted to announce that this cable is now shipping."
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Utilizing a proprietary technology to allow high-speed, high-definition HDMI® signal transmission over distances of up to 100 ft, FSR's 8K Digital Ribbon Cable is fitted with a discreet black jacket that allows it to blend in following installation. The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 48 Gb/sec video bandwidth when directly connected, or 18 Gb/sec when 6' copper cables are added to the ends. They can easily handle up to 8K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI® video and are ARC compatible. The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths.
These advanced technology cables use four glass fibers, seven copper wires and supply the necessary power to the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable. They meet the HDMI® / HDCP 2.2 testing standards. The connector shells are labelled "source" and "display" to aid in proper connections.
FSR manufactures audio and video switching, control products, connectivity boxes and collaboration systems from its headquarters in Woodland Park, NJ.
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com