Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 230
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 121
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Celebrating 3 Years of Royse Contemporary with new exhibition "Elements of Style II"
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners in First Virtual Ceremony
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
Creating visual art gives women another voice, a way to express their true feelings about daily life and the world around them. It's a means of relaxation and a way to cope with issues of the day.
Drawn from the gallery's inventory of original works, this multi-generational exhibition includes a selection of over 25 paintings, and 3 sculptures created by nine accomplished women artists' Amy Bickford, Linda Caron, Patricia Chandler, Carrin Culotta, Jane Herbert, Jean Noon, Jen Pagnini, Felicity Sidwell, and Susan Tan. Although each artist has her own style, technique, and approach to creating art they are joined by a passion - expressing themselves through art.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
The exhibition is open free of charge between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily through September 29, 2020. For more information about the exhibit contact the gallery by phone at (207)-712-1097, via email at email@example.com or visit the gallery's website at www.richardboydartgallery.com . To view images of works selected for the current month's exhibit click on the Current Exhibit tab.
For up to date news about our monthly exhibits like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RichardBoydArtGallery and follow us on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/richardboydartgallery9327 .
Copyright© 2020 Richard Boyd Art Gallery All Rights Reserved
Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan