Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dave's Mechanical Services, LLC Changes Name to Dave's Cooling and Heating
- Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. Showcasing at Printing United 2019
- Laminator rolls from MECA Solutions pass the tight tolerance test
- Precision sheet metal fabrication stems from elite capabilities
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- PHC's laner conveyor offers configuration flexibility options
- High-quality award medals are made in the USA
Both men are stepping into these new roles as part of Indeck's recent expansion of their Equipment Management and Service departments. Since 1960, Indeck has been able to maintain its spot at the top of the industry leaderboard through its continuous effort to find new and unique ways to improve its products and services. Indeck's determination to set the industry precedent in customer experience has allowed the steam power titan to prevail as an industry leader for nearly 60 years. The expansion of the two departments is Indeck's most recent effort to improve itself by better serving clients during on-site start up and equipment maintenance.
Product quality, industry experience, operational efficiency and technical knowledge are just a few of the shared goals between Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams. These high-level goals, which focus on the client experience, helped drive the unification of the two departments' core responsibilities.
The recent integration of Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams enables a more fluid relationship between the departments. Equipment Operations Manager, Ken Altman, welcomes the operational synergy of the two teams. "Aaron and I always viewed the Service and Warehouse departments as two sides of the same coin. When the opportunity to put Indeck's philosophy of continuous improvement into the foundation of the departments [became available], we essentially consolidated both departments into one team, and broke them back out again based on our professional strengths and experiences."
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
Prior to taking on the mantle of Service Manager, Naylor spent several years as a member of Indeck's Back of House team – ultimately working his way up to manager of the department. Similarly, Altman's advancement to Equipment Operations Manager includes roles working in both steam power equipment service and management. Altman and Naylor have between them a combined 57 years of experience servicing and managing steam power equipment – nearly ten of which have been spent working together at Indeck.
"[Ken and I] work very well together," says Naylor. "We both bring several decades of industry experience in equipment management and client facing roles. Having two department leaders with that breadth of experience helps facilitate success within both departments. Ken and I both have seen first-hand how small process changes can have a tremendous positive impact on clients' experiences. …That is very advantageous because it allows [Indeck] to provide an unparalleled client experience when we are on site."
The two departments will be operating more closely with one another to oversee Indeck's processes from equipment preparation through start up. This new operational workflow allows the two teams to quickly implement improvements and stay at the forefront of client satisfaction. "Each and every one of us is responsible for providing the best on-site experience possible, and that starts with our boilers," says Altman. "Our teams' successes rely on each other, so a large part of my immediate goals focuses on showing that to my team. We have already begun making enhancements to our intake and outbound processes by working to reduce turnaround time, improving bay testing procedures, and simplifying the parts of start-up prep that are typically managed by our clients."
Naylor echoes a similar statement to Altman's: "The goal is to better equip our service technicians to collect feedback and implement changes based on that feedback. My team recognizes the impact having a knowledgeable, hard-working, and friendly face on site has with our clients; the key to our future successes as a service team will come from developing new and unique ways to demonstrate these principles to our clients while we are in the field".
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
The integration of Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams is welcomed by both Altman and Naylor. "The overarching mission is to ensure our equipment properly functions, and our clients are educated in the best practices of equipment maintenance once start up is complete," says Altman. Naylor adds proudly, "This new operational format puts the client at the center of our departments' missions. Ken and I are responsible for integrating the client perspective and continuous improvement into our processes; I am confident this is something we can accomplish." With their enthusiasm and client-first approach leading the way, there is no limit to the success Indeck's Service and Equipment Management departments can achieve.
Indeck maintains the world's largest inventory of rental and stock boilers. For additional information about Indeck's Service Center, steam power equipment, 24/7 Emergency Service hotline, boiler sale and rental programs, or any of Indeck's other steam power solutions, visit www.indeck.com, email email@example.com, or call 800-446-3325 and discover the steam power solution that best fits your facility.
Indeck is engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution (sales, lease or rent) of high-quality steam generation systems. Managing the largest fleet of boilers in the world, Indeck proudly carries watertube boiler trailers, mobile boiler rooms, packaged boilers to 250,000 PPH, superheat boilers, saturated boilers, high-temperature hot water generators, deaerators, feedwater pumps, blowdown tanks, valves, controls, hot water systems, and more. Indeck also custom designs Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)s, waste heat boilers, Fluidized Catalytic Cracker Units (FCCU)s, solid fuel boilers and specialty boilers to 1,000,000 PPH and 2,000 PSIG. Indeck is an OEM aftermarket parts supplier for Indeck, Keystone Energy, Erie City, Zurn, Aalborg Land Based Boilers, IBC, International Boiler Works, ThermoFlo, Travagrate, Starfire and Volcano Boiler. For additional information visit www.indeck.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indeck Power Equipment Company
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling