Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- LINDAL announces retirement of UK Sales Director
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Oven Temperature Profiling at Extremely High Temperatures
- Printers have a quality VSOP sleeve manufacturer in MECA Solutions
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- Process pipe fabrication requires imaginative route planning
- Is Your Workplace Toxic? Discover What You Can Do About It
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- DuPont, German RepRap and 3DChimera Join Forces at RAPID + TCT 2019
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Both men are stepping into these new roles as part of Indeck's recent expansion of their Equipment Management and Service departments. Since 1960, Indeck has been able to maintain its spot at the top of the industry leaderboard through its continuous effort to find new and unique ways to improve its products and services. Indeck's determination to set the industry precedent in customer experience has allowed the steam power titan to prevail as an industry leader for nearly 60 years. The expansion of the two departments is Indeck's most recent effort to improve itself by better serving clients during on-site start up and equipment maintenance.
Product quality, industry experience, operational efficiency and technical knowledge are just a few of the shared goals between Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams. These high-level goals, which focus on the client experience, helped drive the unification of the two departments' core responsibilities.
The recent integration of Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams enables a more fluid relationship between the departments. Equipment Operations Manager, Ken Altman, welcomes the operational synergy of the two teams. "Aaron and I always viewed the Service and Warehouse departments as two sides of the same coin. When the opportunity to put Indeck's philosophy of continuous improvement into the foundation of the departments [became available], we essentially consolidated both departments into one team, and broke them back out again based on our professional strengths and experiences."
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Prior to taking on the mantle of Service Manager, Naylor spent several years as a member of Indeck's Back of House team – ultimately working his way up to manager of the department. Similarly, Altman's advancement to Equipment Operations Manager includes roles working in both steam power equipment service and management. Altman and Naylor have between them a combined 57 years of experience servicing and managing steam power equipment – nearly ten of which have been spent working together at Indeck.
"[Ken and I] work very well together," says Naylor. "We both bring several decades of industry experience in equipment management and client facing roles. Having two department leaders with that breadth of experience helps facilitate success within both departments. Ken and I both have seen first-hand how small process changes can have a tremendous positive impact on clients' experiences. …That is very advantageous because it allows [Indeck] to provide an unparalleled client experience when we are on site."
The two departments will be operating more closely with one another to oversee Indeck's processes from equipment preparation through start up. This new operational workflow allows the two teams to quickly implement improvements and stay at the forefront of client satisfaction. "Each and every one of us is responsible for providing the best on-site experience possible, and that starts with our boilers," says Altman. "Our teams' successes rely on each other, so a large part of my immediate goals focuses on showing that to my team. We have already begun making enhancements to our intake and outbound processes by working to reduce turnaround time, improving bay testing procedures, and simplifying the parts of start-up prep that are typically managed by our clients."
Naylor echoes a similar statement to Altman's: "The goal is to better equip our service technicians to collect feedback and implement changes based on that feedback. My team recognizes the impact having a knowledgeable, hard-working, and friendly face on site has with our clients; the key to our future successes as a service team will come from developing new and unique ways to demonstrate these principles to our clients while we are in the field".
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
The integration of Indeck's Equipment Management and Service teams is welcomed by both Altman and Naylor. "The overarching mission is to ensure our equipment properly functions, and our clients are educated in the best practices of equipment maintenance once start up is complete," says Altman. Naylor adds proudly, "This new operational format puts the client at the center of our departments' missions. Ken and I are responsible for integrating the client perspective and continuous improvement into our processes; I am confident this is something we can accomplish." With their enthusiasm and client-first approach leading the way, there is no limit to the success Indeck's Service and Equipment Management departments can achieve.
Indeck maintains the world's largest inventory of rental and stock boilers. For additional information about Indeck's Service Center, steam power equipment, 24/7 Emergency Service hotline, boiler sale and rental programs, or any of Indeck's other steam power solutions, visit www.indeck.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-446-3325 and discover the steam power solution that best fits your facility.
Indeck is engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution (sales, lease or rent) of high-quality steam generation systems. Managing the largest fleet of boilers in the world, Indeck proudly carries watertube boiler trailers, mobile boiler rooms, packaged boilers to 250,000 PPH, superheat boilers, saturated boilers, high-temperature hot water generators, deaerators, feedwater pumps, blowdown tanks, valves, controls, hot water systems, and more. Indeck also custom designs Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)s, waste heat boilers, Fluidized Catalytic Cracker Units (FCCU)s, solid fuel boilers and specialty boilers to 1,000,000 PPH and 2,000 PSIG. Indeck is an OEM aftermarket parts supplier for Indeck, Keystone Energy, Erie City, Zurn, Aalborg Land Based Boilers, IBC, International Boiler Works, ThermoFlo, Travagrate, Starfire and Volcano Boiler. For additional information visit www.indeck.com or email email@example.com.
Indeck Power Equipment Company
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces