Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Goffa Toys is Now Open in Texas
- No more compromises when it comes to sleep
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- New Webinar Discusses Factors that Impact Cost of Aluminum Extrusion Dies
- Michael Woolery Joins Plibrico as its New Purchasing Manager
- Dura Shelters Announces New Durable Website
- What are your plants telling you?
- Toly Products Alliance with Sussex IM to Showcase at Luxe Pack New York, May 15-16
From Humble Origins to Excellence in Ceramic Technology – The 35 Year Evolution of Ceramic Technology, Inc. (CTI)
After completing his Bachelor's degree at Berea College in Industrial Technology and working in the coal industry for 11 years with Pittston Coal in Virginia, Mr. Osborne subsequently decided to start his first business venture. With vast experience and a keen understanding of the industry, particularly in ceramics, preparation, and maintenance, he purchased Ceramic Specialty in 1985 and immediately reorganized it into Ceramic Technology, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Starting out as a living room operation, CTI promptly turned into a multimillion-dollar business with a state-of-the-art facility committed to the Wardell Industrial park that spreads over 22,000 sq. ft. of production and 2,200 sq. ft. of office space. This expansion happened over a span of just 10 years. Today, CTI has reached its pinnacle with innovation that gives way to great value, creativity, and timely execution. The focus on quality manufacturing and continuous improvement is a reflection of the vision by which the company was first founded.
A key component to CTI's success is the three-pronged strategy that has led to it becoming a top provider of contract manufacturing services in the country. They include:
Knowledge and Experience
Extensive knowledge of materials and manufacturing has enabled the company to work with individual customers, giving them options to customize solutions for their companies.
A strong commitment to understanding and meeting the quality needs and high expectations of all customers. We are focused to motivate team CTI employees to excel to meet high production values that builds a team standard for bench mark performance in the mineral process and capital expansion equipment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
Made in the USA
Ongoing commitment to local manufacturing which has enabled CTI to ensure products exceed industry standards.
Ceramic Technology, Inc. (CTI) is located in Cedar Bluff, VA. Since Ceramic Technology Inc. has a reputation for fine quality products and workmanship, it has won enthusiastic acceptance from a growing customer base. The equipment it manufactures can be easily brought into use in existing operations not only as a replacement of existing equipment but as a way to improve maintenance efficiency and plant performance.
Learn more about CTI here https://ceramictech.com/.
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language