Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Monitoring Industrial Manufacturing Processes in Factories & Plants
- CIMx Receives Official Woman Owned Business Designation
- Exegistics Expands to Enhance Operations and Adapt for the Next Stage of Growth
- bisco industries now an authorized source for Oetiker
- Machine assembly takes parts production to the next level
- Customization differentiates industrial engraving services
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend 2019 Paris Air Show
- Legacy Parts Washer Equipment: Factors that Impact the Successful Upgrade
- Trillion Dollar Manufacturing Disrupter Lead By a Millenial
From Humble Origins to Excellence in Ceramic Technology – The 35 Year Evolution of Ceramic Technology, Inc. (CTI)
After completing his Bachelor's degree at Berea College in Industrial Technology and working in the coal industry for 11 years with Pittston Coal in Virginia, Mr. Osborne subsequently decided to start his first business venture. With vast experience and a keen understanding of the industry, particularly in ceramics, preparation, and maintenance, he purchased Ceramic Specialty in 1985 and immediately reorganized it into Ceramic Technology, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Starting out as a living room operation, CTI promptly turned into a multimillion-dollar business with a state-of-the-art facility committed to the Wardell Industrial park that spreads over 22,000 sq. ft. of production and 2,200 sq. ft. of office space. This expansion happened over a span of just 10 years. Today, CTI has reached its pinnacle with innovation that gives way to great value, creativity, and timely execution. The focus on quality manufacturing and continuous improvement is a reflection of the vision by which the company was first founded.
A key component to CTI's success is the three-pronged strategy that has led to it becoming a top provider of contract manufacturing services in the country. They include:
Knowledge and Experience
Extensive knowledge of materials and manufacturing has enabled the company to work with individual customers, giving them options to customize solutions for their companies.
A strong commitment to understanding and meeting the quality needs and high expectations of all customers. We are focused to motivate team CTI employees to excel to meet high production values that builds a team standard for bench mark performance in the mineral process and capital expansion equipment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
Made in the USA
Ongoing commitment to local manufacturing which has enabled CTI to ensure products exceed industry standards.
Ceramic Technology, Inc. (CTI) is located in Cedar Bluff, VA. Since Ceramic Technology Inc. has a reputation for fine quality products and workmanship, it has won enthusiastic acceptance from a growing customer base. The equipment it manufactures can be easily brought into use in existing operations not only as a replacement of existing equipment but as a way to improve maintenance efficiency and plant performance.
Learn more about CTI here https://ceramictech.com/.
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!