Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- EAGL FireFly Indoor Gunshot Detector Evaluation by National Safe Skies Alliance - Preliminary Report
- Information Security Forum to Highlight Top Emerging Security Threats for 2019 in Upcoming Webcast
- Unilever, Global Cyber Alliance and other leading companies form Advisory Board to leading event Infosec Dialogue UK
- IP FLIR and EMCCD HD 4K PTZ Camera ranges 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD 4K cmos
- Resources Available To Ensure Small Manufacturers Meet The Department Of Defense Minimum Cybersecurity Requirements
- NUUO Firmware Vulnerabilities Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers
- Gemalto's SafeNet Selects Cryptsoft To Enhance Key Management Capability
- SecureTheVillage Awarded "Certificate of Recognition" by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti at Annual Cybersecure LA Conference
- Cloudian Object Storage is certified with Storage Made Easy's M-Stream™ File Transfer Acceleration Technology
- iTrust Recognized in Independent Research Firm's Cybersecurity Risk Rating Solutions Report
At the show, Freeus will also present the extremely popular BelleⓇ (https://www.freeus.com/belle), which features a battery life of up to 30 days per charge and WiFi location technologies, and Belle+TM (https://www.freeus.com/belleplus), which includes fall detection, GPS and WiFi location technologies and can be located online or with a free mobile app.
These revolutionary mPERS solutions are sold by authorized Freeus dealers nationwide and enable dealers to offer their customers independence and peace of mind while increasing their RMR.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
"We are looking forward to sharing exciting news with ISC West attendees and members of the press in our press conference at ISC West. This announcement has been in the works for a while, and we are pleased to start spreading the word," said Freeus COO, Brock Winzeler. "We are also proud to showcase our robust, reliable Belle and Belle+ products and enable attendees to request demo devices."
Join Freeus at the press conference at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 11 in booth 31087 at ISC West to hear their announcement.
Get complimentary ISC West registration and schedule an appointment to meet with Freeus one-on-one at www.freeus.com/iscwest18.
Freeus, LLC is a wholesale provider of innovative two-way voice mobile personal emergency response systems (mPERS) that work at home and away from home to provide fast access to trained and certified emergency care specialists and offer peace of mind to seniors and their caregivers. Freeus mobile PERS devices are distributed through authorized dealers nationwide. Learn more at www.freeus.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact: Amanda Goldfarb | email@example.com | www.freeus.com | 888-924-1026
Sales Contact: Brock Winzeler | firstname.lastname@example.org |www.freeus.com | 888-924-1026
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network