Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 321
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- Indian design firm wins international acclaim
Similar on eTradeWire News
- No Language Barrier with Affordable Subtitling Service Rates 2018
- Darrel Wilson – Offers Exclusive Web Designs for Business Owners
- How Indian Logistics Startups Are Driving Efficiency In Truck Industry
- Web development India developing taxi based app on Artificial Intelligence
- Free Environmentally Healthy House Cleaning!
- E-commerce Made Easy With Buildateam.io's Website Launch
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Hiring a Transport company Look for the best
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- What is the best way to transport or hire trucks
The internationally renowned competition looks at the quality of writing and the creative handling of any given client brief and judged Ursula's copywriting for vegan soap client FYSHA, to be of an exceptional standard.
The Platinum Hermes Award is another accolade to add to Ursula's portfolio of achievements. With an interesting career background that spans marketing, PR, journalism, copywriting and entrepreneurship, Ursula has a unique set of skills to contribute to her copywriting projects.
She started her career in PR and marketing, working in-house for British beauty brand, Liz Earle, before qualifying as an NCTJ accredited journalist and working her way up to Editor of Aufeminin in the UK.
From working as an online fashion and beauty editor to heading up digital content strategy and managing editorial teams in both London and New York, Ursula's journalistic career has given her a unique understanding of the online media landscape. It has also given her the chance to pitch and execute creative briefs for commercial clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
As a Vogue Talent Contest finalist and a published author, Ursula has always had a natural talent for writing, but it is her commercial flare and her ability to creatively problem-solve and add value, that has enabled her to earn a reputation as one of London's leading copywriters.
She prides herself on her professionalism and creative approach, something that is reflected in the many positive testimonials that can be found on her LinkedIn page.
About Ursula Brunetti
Ursula Brunetti has spent over 10 years working for brands large and small to craft quality content and copy. She has experience working on a range of brands from household names to ambitious start-ups.
During her time working in-house at YouTube's Channel Mum, she worked on creative copywriting and pitching for brands such as Cadbury, Boots and Aveeno. As well as SEO optimisation copywriting, Ursula oversaw commercial projects and wrote treatments and talent briefs.
Ursula has worked in the contracts department of Conde Nast, working on branded content for luxury brands like Mandarin Oriental. She has also shaped editorial content for magazines such as LOOK, GQ and Natural Health and has launched award-winning blogs Jolie and The Paris Poodle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
- Sacred Heart School's Director of Communications travels to Saigon to meet prospective students
- "Secret Memoirs of Mary Shelley: Frankenstein Diaries" Audiobook Released
- A Fan's Tribute to the Beatles - Audio at Amazon
Endlessly creative and commercially minded, Ursula set up her own business, Mumdays in 2015, an experience gifting site for mums, working with partners such as Bloom & Wild, Hassle, Urban Massage and Laundrapp to deliver one of a kind experience gifts. Responsible for all aspects of the business, this first hand experience of conceiving, launching and growing a company has given her a unique insight into the needs of her copywriting clients.
With her natural commercial flare and creative talent, Ursula's copywriting career is only set to soar further, after this phenomenal Hermes win.
For more information about her services please visit:
Address: 2 Blenheim Place, Teddington, Middlesex,
England, TW11 8NZ UK
Phone: +44 77 94 03 07 07
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members
- Alleron - Top Performing Australian Fund Manager Specialising in Australian Equities
- Answer to President Trump Critic
- Trace Creek Construction Completes New Nicholas County Elementary School