Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Acquire Hybrid Linux & Windows Cloud VPS Hosting with Onlive Server
- Onlive Server Offer Several Benefits for Cloud VPS Server Hosting Solution
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Victor Santos, On Significant International Partnership
- New Technology Trends In Last Mile Delivery
- New Acquisition By Tejoury in Bahrain
- Dallas Bathtub Services Launches Consumer Information Service
- The Importance of on-time delivery for eCommerce businesses
- The Movers Moving & Storage, Tampa Bay Moving Company, Kicks Off Fall Sales Blitz
- JustCall launches powerful Auto Dialer for Sales & Telemarketing teams
- SignLaser Providing Cutting - Edge Laser Cutting And Engraving Services
The internationally renowned competition looks at the quality of writing and the creative handling of any given client brief and judged Ursula's copywriting for vegan soap client FYSHA, to be of an exceptional standard.
The Platinum Hermes Award is another accolade to add to Ursula's portfolio of achievements. With an interesting career background that spans marketing, PR, journalism, copywriting and entrepreneurship, Ursula has a unique set of skills to contribute to her copywriting projects.
She started her career in PR and marketing, working in-house for British beauty brand, Liz Earle, before qualifying as an NCTJ accredited journalist and working her way up to Editor of Aufeminin in the UK.
From working as an online fashion and beauty editor to heading up digital content strategy and managing editorial teams in both London and New York, Ursula's journalistic career has given her a unique understanding of the online media landscape. It has also given her the chance to pitch and execute creative briefs for commercial clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dbvisit and FlashGrid Partner to Deliver Database DR and HA in the cloud
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
As a Vogue Talent Contest finalist and a published author, Ursula has always had a natural talent for writing, but it is her commercial flare and her ability to creatively problem-solve and add value, that has enabled her to earn a reputation as one of London's leading copywriters.
She prides herself on her professionalism and creative approach, something that is reflected in the many positive testimonials that can be found on her LinkedIn page.
About Ursula Brunetti
Ursula Brunetti has spent over 10 years working for brands large and small to craft quality content and copy. She has experience working on a range of brands from household names to ambitious start-ups.
During her time working in-house at YouTube's Channel Mum, she worked on creative copywriting and pitching for brands such as Cadbury, Boots and Aveeno. As well as SEO optimisation copywriting, Ursula oversaw commercial projects and wrote treatments and talent briefs.
Ursula has worked in the contracts department of Conde Nast, working on branded content for luxury brands like Mandarin Oriental. She has also shaped editorial content for magazines such as LOOK, GQ and Natural Health and has launched award-winning blogs Jolie and The Paris Poodle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
- MAACCE Leads Advocates to Capitol Hill, Sept. 27 Seeking Full Funding for Adult Ed & Lit Programs
- Capture Studio Celebrates A Decade Of Photography And Graphic Design Services
- Final Draft Releases New Single "BEAUTIFUL", Produced by Drumma Boy and Ensayne Wayne
Endlessly creative and commercially minded, Ursula set up her own business, Mumdays in 2015, an experience gifting site for mums, working with partners such as Bloom & Wild, Hassle, Urban Massage and Laundrapp to deliver one of a kind experience gifts. Responsible for all aspects of the business, this first hand experience of conceiving, launching and growing a company has given her a unique insight into the needs of her copywriting clients.
With her natural commercial flare and creative talent, Ursula's copywriting career is only set to soar further, after this phenomenal Hermes win.
For more information about her services please visit:
Address: 2 Blenheim Place, Teddington, Middlesex,
England, TW11 8NZ UK
Phone: +44 77 94 03 07 07
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018
- Tech Will Save Us powers up playtime with electro thread & wireless power
- West Chester Dentist Providing Affordable Dental Care
- Higher Ed Web Plan from KDG Assists with ADA Section 508