Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 190
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 172
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 159
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 145
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Heritage Plumbing Group Offers Commercial Plumbing Service in Melbourne
- New Shareholder Announced at Wayne Brothers Holdings, Inc
- New Women's Christian Living Book, "The Divine Invitation" Offers a New Journey to Becoming More Virtuous
- Memorial Vigil set for NYPD Det Brian Simonsen 102 PCT killed in the line of duty, of his performance, robbery gone bad
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store
- Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
The internationally renowned competition looks at the quality of writing and the creative handling of any given client brief and judged Ursula's copywriting for vegan soap client FYSHA, to be of an exceptional standard.
The Platinum Hermes Award is another accolade to add to Ursula's portfolio of achievements. With an interesting career background that spans marketing, PR, journalism, copywriting and entrepreneurship, Ursula has a unique set of skills to contribute to her copywriting projects.
She started her career in PR and marketing, working in-house for British beauty brand, Liz Earle, before qualifying as an NCTJ accredited journalist and working her way up to Editor of Aufeminin in the UK.
From working as an online fashion and beauty editor to heading up digital content strategy and managing editorial teams in both London and New York, Ursula's journalistic career has given her a unique understanding of the online media landscape. It has also given her the chance to pitch and execute creative briefs for commercial clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- 20 Year Old Web Company Launches Brand New Website on Heels of Three Best Rated Award
- South Nassau Receives $1.75 Million from Feil Family Foundation
- Grammy nominated Steven Bernstein to perform at Mardi Gras concert in Nyack
- AGC Employee Kent Thrift Awarded Jim Colbridge Memorial Technical Scholarship
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Business Partnership with ExpandaBrand
- Salicylate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Performance Nutrition Launches Website for Agriculture
As a Vogue Talent Contest finalist and a published author, Ursula has always had a natural talent for writing, but it is her commercial flare and her ability to creatively problem-solve and add value, that has enabled her to earn a reputation as one of London's leading copywriters.
She prides herself on her professionalism and creative approach, something that is reflected in the many positive testimonials that can be found on her LinkedIn page.
About Ursula Brunetti
Ursula Brunetti has spent over 10 years working for brands large and small to craft quality content and copy. She has experience working on a range of brands from household names to ambitious start-ups.
During her time working in-house at YouTube's Channel Mum, she worked on creative copywriting and pitching for brands such as Cadbury, Boots and Aveeno. As well as SEO optimisation copywriting, Ursula oversaw commercial projects and wrote treatments and talent briefs.
Ursula has worked in the contracts department of Conde Nast, working on branded content for luxury brands like Mandarin Oriental. She has also shaped editorial content for magazines such as LOOK, GQ and Natural Health and has launched award-winning blogs Jolie and The Paris Poodle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Oxyfresh Launching New Pet Dental Spray at Global Pet Expo, Booth #6744
- New Year. New Goals. New Look at Michigan Fitness Foundation
- LaView Security Releases Next Generation Wireless Doorbell Camera
- Author Lori Power Releases Third Book In Her The Gentle Surf Romance Series – For A Song
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- Official Trailer: Abeyance (2019)
- MAM's New Scholarship Provides Opportunities For Budding Artists
Endlessly creative and commercially minded, Ursula set up her own business, Mumdays in 2015, an experience gifting site for mums, working with partners such as Bloom & Wild, Hassle, Urban Massage and Laundrapp to deliver one of a kind experience gifts. Responsible for all aspects of the business, this first hand experience of conceiving, launching and growing a company has given her a unique insight into the needs of her copywriting clients.
With her natural commercial flare and creative talent, Ursula's copywriting career is only set to soar further, after this phenomenal Hermes win.
For more information about her services please visit:
Address: 2 Blenheim Place, Teddington, Middlesex,
England, TW11 8NZ UK
Phone: +44 77 94 03 07 07
- "A.C. Marmo & Sons, Inc. Insurance Agency Continues To Receive Industry Recognition"
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
- New tax law enhances the appeal of C corporations
- Midlothian Junior Womens Club presents Cinderella Dreams
- So You Got a Bad Review: Five Steps to Handle It
- Former Pro Wrestler, Diamond Dallas Page, Proves That Anyone Can Be Positively Unstoppable
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Encourages Taxpayers To File Taxes Quickly
- Pack Secure Gets Another Top Seller Award From MSSC
- Machine component assembly requires expert project coordination
- Cellhut is offering pre-owned iPhones at deep discounts, order yours today!
- Voice Magazine for Women Selects an Appalachian Themed Book of the Month
- Invenio IT Recognized on CRN's 2019 MSP 500 List for Third Straight Year
- Domino's Pizza Franchisee with 36 Locations to Open in Whitehouse, Texas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Boca Raton Football Club as New League Member
- Complyrs California Environmental Software to Attend Annual CUPA Conference
- Find Out Who's Shooting Up Dirty Sam's In "The House Always Wins" By Author Tom Minder
- ARCH Global Precision Announces the Acquisition of American Tool Service & OrthoGrind
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Promotes February as Heart Disease Awareness Month
- Second Wind Dreams Welcomes New CEO
- Toronto's Rising Stars Get Set To Hit The Stage At The Toronto Centre For The Arts