Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 230
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 163
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Indie Film Company, Lands Development Deal With Providence Film Group; Begins Casting For Action Film 'Rise Of The Tarragon' - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- efani Crypto SIM Swap Scam Hack Protect Your iPhone Samsung & Cell Phone with Private Secure Calls
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- The list of programming languages for an iOS app
- VeilsGalore.com– More than Bridal Veils
- Companion App for the Popular T&D TR4 Series Data Loggers, TR4 Report, Now Available on Android
- OneVizion Launches New Website
- netElastic Receives Intel® Network Builders Winners' Circle Award for Third Year in a Row
- Multilink Introduces the New Optima U, a Hybrid Fiber Enclosure
- Ethora open-source NFT communities engine unveiled
FreeFall 5G Unveils Unique mmWave Advanced Antenna System for Next Generation Commercial Telecom Equipment at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2021
"The 5G industry coalesced around phased-array technology years before any applications were actually tested in the field because the silicon providers were way out front," said Alex Rodriguez, president and CEO of FreeFall 5G Inc. "But once field deployments started being tested it became dramatically clear that existing solutions are complicated, power hungry, expensive and difficult to manage. We believe the FreeStar5G mmWave Advanced Antenna System will simplify and accelerate 5G mmWave deployments given our solution is easier to build, easier to deploy, less expensive, less power-hungry and extremely flexible."
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
The FreeStar5G mmWave Advanced Antenna System is simple-to-install and provides omni-directional beam-pointing in nano-seconds to support numerous use case requirements ranging from commercial 5G cellular networks to defense, and more. Designed for high volume manufacturing, the unit contains no moving parts and delivers ultra-low latency. The system represents unique OpEx and CapEx opportunities for the wireless network. The small, lightweight, powerful and omni-directional mmWave antenna is only 23 inches tall, 27 inches diameter and under 30 lbs. with a range of over 5,000 meters in every direction. The antenna passed all the Part 30 standard tests performed by CETECOM Inc. with final FCC Certification anticipated anytime.
About FreeFall 5G:
FreeFall 5G, Inc., is a 5G disruptive technology development company that provides intelligent antenna systems for the global 5G market. Its flagship product, the FreeStar5G, provides high data rate communications at a fraction of the size and cost of existing state-of-the-art solutions. ED2 is an emerging technology company with expertise in RF and wireless systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
CETECOM is a globally operating, independent test and certification service provider, leading in the field of market approvals in the telecommunications and information technology sector. Our clients are among the most well-known and influential companies in the world. CETECOM Inc. is an accredited (ISO 17025 & ISO 17065) test lab that has been operating in Silicon Valley for over 25 years serving local and international customers.
Kate Peifer, on behalf of FreeFall 5G
FreeFall 5G, Inc.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners