Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Carol Alt Turns Sixty & Turns Heads on the Cover of AGENDA Magazine!
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Millennials Have the Least Body Confidence in 2020
- Shower Mistakes You Need to Know
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- The Best Way To Clean and Sanitize Your Makeup Brushes
- Maskne – face mask skin problem
- Miami's Best Hair Salon Now Open
The stylish video welcomes back clients into the establishment and details precautions the salons, spas, staff and clients need to follow for a safe personal care experience. Highlights include safety requirements such as sanitizing, social distancing, face masks, coverings and disposable gloves, appointment rules and staff safety guidelines such as flexible work schedules, health benefits and medical self-assessments.
More on eTradeWire News
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
"We are offering the video free for download and social media sharing" says Janet Pytowski, President VIDCAT. "Hopefully the video will support the efforts of salon and spa owners to ensure a safe environment for their clients and staff as they reopen their businesses during this challenging time."
The one-minute video is available for free download and social media distribution.
Salons and spas can play the video on their TV screens by downloading the video to a USB flash drive and inserting the drive into their TV screen.
- NavigatingHealthcare.ca: A New Online Home for Canadian Patients and Families
- Are you looking for a fresh take on the upcoming holiday of love?
- Midi Hits Releases A New Backing Tracks
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Greater Atlanta Area Pastor and Husband Launch Monthly Subscription Box Combining Faith and Football
- Off Chain Games Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Gaming
- Small Business Class Starts February 22 Online
- Goodwill's MicroEnterprise Program receives $3,250 grant
- Learn Why Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Unique
- Greenshine New Energy Lands Media Attention in Two Solar Pathway Lighting Projects
- Voices Of Truth Festival Debuts Virtually March 10-28, 2021
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager