Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 171
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- First book signing for Dope, Fabric and Guts: True stories about the earliest fliers
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- United Performance Metals Launches New Website
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
The Aerospace & Defense PLM Action Group (AD PAG), administered by CIMdata, has been exploring the topic of Global Collaboration since 2017. Initial research focused on identifying those areas of collaboration during product development that would provide the best ROI if improved. The AD PAG's Global Collaboration workgroup is currently developing a future vision of how the data exchange mechanism between the OEM and their suppliers should work.
This webinar will explore some of the problems they want to overcome and their evolving ideas for the future. Industries beyond aerospace, such as automotive and heavy machinery that must deal with their own extensive supply chains, will benefit from the lessons learned and the future vision of the large aerospace players.
More on eTradeWire News
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
Attendees at this webinar will:
- Learn about the different collaboration mechanisms used in aerospace today and their problems.
- Learn how those lessons can apply to your company and dealings with your supply chain.
- Understand the forward-thinking that aerospace engineers have toward collaboration.
- Learn about the step-by-step collaboration process they recommend.
According to Ken Versprille, Ph.D., a CIMdata Executive Consultant and the host for this webinar, "CIMdata has seen major growth in collaboration solutions this past year. The AD PAG task force on Global Collaboration is on the brink of establishing a collective response to their industry's list of requirements for collaboration well into the future."
Dr. Versprille has over 40 years of experience in the application of computer-based solutions for engineering and manufacturing. His research spans geometric design, design collaboration and automation, PLM standards and openness, and CAD integration across PLM applications. Dr. Versprille published the first description of NURBS, the mathematical curve-and-surface formulation, now an international standard in CAD and Computer Graphics. In 2005 he received a Lifetime Achievement Award from The CAD Society.
More on eTradeWire News
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- New Book Series of Mini-Memoirs, Scars to Stars, Inaugurated
Product planners and managers, MCAD team leaders, supply chain managers, senior-level MCAD users, product managers, procurement staff, or anyone who wants to learn about the collaboration between an OEM and their supply chain will find this presentation interesting.
During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-aerospace-oem-to-supplier-collaboration-a-look-inside-their-future-vision. To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2883410281525056784.
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan
- VCDF receives $375,000 grant from Truist to expand its lending capital