Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dr. Daniel Hect tapped as newest board member for the Ohio Small Police Department Association
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
- National Police Support Fund Releases Statement Rebuking Early Prisoner Releases Due to COVID-19
- State of Wisconsin Selects GeoComm for Statewide NG9-1-1 GIS Project
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Concerned Adults to Weekly Zoom Conversations on Covid-19
- San Francisco Fights COVID-19 Economic Impact
- We Will Never Forget Custom Engraved US Navy Challenge Coin Released
- $60 Million on the Way for Palm Beach County Businesses
- GeoComm Celebrating Twenty-Five Years of Empowering Customers to Create Powerful 9-1-1 and NG9-1-
● Visitor Management – an easy and convenient way for healthcare organizations to manage visitor access to ensure that exposure risk is minimized.
● Family Messaging – a simple and secure way to keep patients' family members and loved ones informed by sending text updates while minimizing the time it traditionally takes care providers to communicate effectively as the solution allows care providers to deliver one message to multiple people, authorized by a patient.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
According to John Stehle, Ph.D., CIC, CCHM, and Chief Infection Prevention Consultant at Infinite Leap, "During emergency incidents such as infectious disease outbreaks, it is necessary to strictly monitor visitor access to hospitals to minimize the spread of pathogens. Unfortunately, many healthcare facilities often lack tools to manage the information regarding designated visitors for each patient. This situation can create challenges for access control staff and create frustration for visitors. With our simple-to-use Visitor Management tool, healthcare organizations can make their visitor check-in process more streamlined and facilities safer."
The use of Prompt.Health Family Messaging has been strongly advocated by Mary Jagim, MSN, RN, CEN, FAEN, the CNO at Infinite Leap and past national president of the Emergency Nurse Association (ENA). "When patients' family members can't be at the bedside of their loved ones, it creates feelings of anxiety and distress. By providing clinical staff with a simple tool to provide quick updates on patients via text messages, we can reduce call volume – allowing the care team to focus on the patient – and provide patients with peace of mind knowing their family members are staying informed."
More on eTradeWire News
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
- Layer5 and HashiCorp Launch Service Mesh Partnership
- Snell & Wilmer Coronavirus Legal Aid Clinic Provides Free Legal Help to Local Arizonans
Visitor Management and Family Messaging solutions are part of the Prompt.Health COVID-19 Emergency Response Solutions. These solutions are cloud-based and HIPAA-compliant, enabling healthcare facilities to immediately start using them to the benefit of their staff, patients, and patients' loved-ones.
Visitor Management and Family Messaging are offered at no cost at least until June 30, 2020. The Family Messaging solution includes 10,000 free text messages and is available to use in the United States.
For more information, please visit: https://prompt.health/covid-19-emergency-response-solutions/.
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Office Anything Continuing To Provide Necessary Furniture For Businesses
- Only Biological Girls Can Compete in Girls' Sports - Ruling