Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 216
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 191
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 173
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 150
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 134
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 121
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 120
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award 116
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 114
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ewing Moving and Storage, Inc. Launches New State-of-the-Art Website
- 25th Anniversary of International Governance Initiative
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Home Technology and Integration Firm, Bucks County, PA
- ELEKS Featured in IAOP's 2020 Global Outsourcing 100' List
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Newly Published Visiongain Report: Electric Bus / Coaches Market Report 2019-2029
- METAvivor Research and Support, Inc. Announces New Board Members and Officers
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
Tapping into his experiences as an economist, entrepreneur, and college professor, Keating explains 10 key points or areas that everyone - from entrepreneurs and executives to students and employees to politicians and taxpayers - needs to understand about how trade works and how free trade generates benefits.
The 10 points or areas covered in FREE TRADE ROCKS! are...
Point 1: Do People "Get It" on Free Trade?
Point 2: Economics 101 on Trade
Point 3: Debunking Trade Myths
Point 4: Trade and the U.S. Economy
Point 5: Trading Partners
Point 6: Trade and Small Business
Point 7: Ills of Protectionism
Point 8: Brief History of Free Trade Deals
Point 9: The Morality of Free Trade
More on eTradeWire News
- National Opioid Crisis Exper & Author Dr. John Rosa Writes About the Impact of The Pharmacist
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- New from All Due Respect: STAY UGLY by Daniel Vlasaty
- Local med-tech company, Bedfont Scientific Ltd., named as a 2-time finalist in the KICC Awards 2020
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Reminds Readers That Some Gifts Are Treated As Income
Point 10: The Future of Trade
Regarding FREE TRADE ROCKS!, Dan Mitchell, Chairman of the Center for Freedom and Prosperity, declares, "A common-sense explanation of why politicians and bureaucrats shouldn't throw sand in the gears of global trade."
And Self-Publishing Review gives FREE TRADE ROCKS! four stars, and says: "International trade policy has come to the forefront of global politics, making FREE TRADE ROCKS! 10 POINTS ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW by Ray Keating a timely and fascinating read for a suddenly curious demographic. Keating manages to bring this seemingly dull subject to accessible life with real-world examples often torn straight from recent headlines, along with a comprehensive and (mostly) impartial view on the topic. As the exclamatory title suggests, Keating is a fan of free trade, but his deep expertise spanning a wide range of subjects and career paths makes this book an engaging, informative, and essential read for those who want to weigh in on this hot-button issue."
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Local Civil Engineer Brings Passion for Helping People to Her New Home Helpers Home Care Business
- Bavarian Inn Hosts German Wine Dinner on March 6
- Living Waters Inc Presents a Mental Health Summit
- Blades Direct Reviews and BladesDirect.net Reviews Announces Joe Wagner as new COO
Also, George Leef, the Director of Research at the James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal, observes, "Ever since Donald Trump started talking about foreign trade, I have thought that what the country needs is a clear, easily understood book that explains why the government should not mess with free trade. Lo and behold, Ray Keating has written exactly that book. FREE TRADE ROCKS! clears away the myths and misconceptions that trade interventionists count on."
Beyond a general readership interested in our economy, FREE TRADE ROCKS! is ideal for the classroom, boardroom and workplace.
Review copies, and author interviews and appearances are available upon request.
Contact: Ray Keating
- Lynn University Conservatory of Music offers 12 classical music presentations
- San Joaquin Valley College in Atascadero Announces New Campus Director
- Brighton Publishing releases "A Call To Courage"
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County is Hosting Three Major Events of Community Interest in M
- ESQADA Software Begins Application Development
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv to Vegas!
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- Ten Years of Charity and Comedy for Curing Lung Cancer
- Shangri-La Springs to host Art & Soul Night Wednesday, March 11
- LG LAW now helping work injury clients in the city of Riverside
- United Real Estate Executive Recognized as Real Estate Industry Leader
- Bowen Law Professional Group Announces New Website and Online Marketing Campaign
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Wellington March Madness Tournament Comes to Palm Beach County March 7-8
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Ground Floor Opportunity: Translations Startup
- NEW! Handmade Bag Company Helps Lift Women Out of Poverty
- Minnesota Gift Store Partners with Internet Marketing Company