Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- $12,500 Funding Pledged to Create Change Through Photography and Video
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Paramount Acquires Maryland-based Independent ATM Deployer B&B Financial
- Candleschtick Launches Online Jewish Gift Store With a Twist of Yiddish Humor
- ONE DAY SALE Stephen King Twist darkregions.com/sale from Dark Regions Press!
- Baby Safety and Beyond: Carrying Essential Baby Supplies for Your Child
- Sea Sense - The World's #1 Ocean Friendly Flip Flops
- Top Dad Jokes About EcoSox Socks - 2020
- Petunias of Naples to Carry Blu Gertrude Earring Line
The offer is timed to take advantage of a growth in sales of digital display screens in the UK as shops, hospitality venues, gyms and other leisure venues are allowed to fully re-open. Digital screens are being used to update customers on protection & safety policies as well as the usual promotional purposes.
A spokesperson for the display specialist said "Many businesses are looking to build back to profitability as soon as possible. Social distancing measures remain in place so it is essential to reduce dwell time, maximise customer spend and reduce P2P interaction, as well as build customer confidence
More on eTradeWire News
- Good Fellows Great Deal - 2017 Nissan Rogue
- The DiSTI Corporation Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Breath Assured Heat Pump Cleaning in Halifax NS
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
"Digital display screens can help lots of organisations achieve these goals.
"For people unfamiliar with the technology, the screens have never been better value, and they are increasingly easy to set up, update and develop engaging content that really brings benefits."
The offer is available to UK mainland addresses only. Further information can be found at https://midwestdisplays.co.uk/collections/digital-display-screens
Mid West Displays / Brett Sidaway
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory