Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 261
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 247
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 192
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 168
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 163
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 158
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 152
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 149
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 137
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- Inbound Logistics Names Tucker Company Worldwide Top 100 3PL for 19th Year in a Row
- Red Hook Terminals to Deploy Largest Electric Truck Fleet on US East Coast
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- VCPWA Encourages El Rio Residents to Fill Out Survey for Essential Community Projects
- BYD Care Donates 100,000 masks to Los Angeles Unified
The narrow streets of Frederick, which are lined with historic brick buildings, a notable region of colonial United States, are a perfect fit for BYD's quiet zero-emission 30-foot K7M battery electric buses. Already, TransIT drivers prefer the BYD buses to navigate the tree-lined byways of Frederick, said Director Roman Steichen.
"We are very happy to have Frederick County TransIT as a repeat customer," said Patrick Duan, BYD North America Vice President. "We believe their customers will enjoy a ride that its quiet and smooth and great for the environment."
TransIT provides public transit, paratransit and commuter services/employer outreach information throughout Frederick County, MD serving medical, employment, education and shopping centers.
More on eTradeWire News
- 1st International online Gastronomic Summit in Spanish is born due to COVID-19
- Noted Artist and Philanthropist Giacobbe Mazone's New Project - Artistmazone.com
- Best Mattress Buys Moves to New Location in Bunnell, Florida
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
"We are excited to further the use of electric vehicles in our fleet," Steichen said. "I'm excited to see how far we can push them and see how the buses perform."
Members of the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers – SMART Union, Local 105 - constructed the innovative and technologically superior K7M for historic Frederick TransIT to include 22 seats, and a range of up to 150 miles. The bus has a charging time of 2.5 to 3 hours.
The three new BYD buses join a BYD K7M delivered to TransIT in the fall of 2019.
The buses, which exceed Buy America requirements, were purchased with grant money from the Federal Transit Administration's Low- or No-Emission (Low-No) Grant program.
About Transit Services of Frederick County
TransIT provides public transit, paratransit and commuter services/employer outreach information throughout Frederick County, MD serving medical, employment, education, shopping centers and more. TransIT provides public transportation to over 593,000 riders a year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Panel Built Introduces Gas Station Kiosk Buildings to Line of Modular Products
- Brighton releases "Unearthing Lone Moon Creek" A novel from Teresa Millias
- Wedding and COVID – How to Shop for a Wedding Dress?
- The Imprint Brings Child Welfare and Youth Justice Journalism to Texas
- Allen Ellison, CD-17 Democratic Nominee hosts Honorable Judge Arthur Burnett Sr
The Official Sponsor of Mother NatureTM, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by clean energy. BYD has 220,000 employees across the globe, including nearly 1,000 in North America. For more information, please visit www.BYD.com or follow BYD on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Contact: Jim Skeen/media relations specialist at email@example.com/661-436-0513.
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- New, Affordable SEO for Small Businesses
- Alarming Rate of Teacher Turnover in the District Inspires Local Educator to Launch Wellness Program
- Market Research Leader Shirley Felix, Joins Prominent Consumer Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, As
- SEM Link Kicks Off Its 15th Fiscal Year Virtually
- Connect City Announces Full Service Expansion To All 50 States Nationwide
- "The Best Soccer Show," Officially Launches August 12; U.S. Soccer's Sporting Director Earnie Stewart as First Guest
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out