Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Automation Intellect Closes a Major Funding Round
- Intent Solutions Group Named to 2021 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- TheOneSpy New Mac App is Supporting to the Latest macOS X Yosemite 10.10
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- BPA Platform Provides New Revenue Stream for SYSPRO Partner
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- Eccentex Releases Next Generation Version of Knowledge Base
Fraud.net's achievement in securing this access is indicative of their continual efforts to comprehensively secure their own data and operations as well as those of the clients they serve. This achievement also indicates the periodic review and improvement of such security processes, for the benefit of Fraud.net's clients and to ensure constant government compliance.
Access will improve their adaptive scoring platform and processes, including:
● Data Enrichment - adding this dimension to their collective intelligence network will better inform Fraud.net's machine learning processes, to the benefit of their clients
● Case Management - more accurate (and faster) transaction authentication and scoring lowers the rate of false positives and makes case-by-case reviewing more efficient
More on eTradeWire News
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
● Business Intelligence - advanced data mining and visualization, better informed by this list will provide an edge in fraud detection for Fraud.net and their clients.
Fraud.net's achievement reflects their ongoing commitment to continuously bolster their fraud management and prevention solutions and ultimately save millions more in profits for their clients while safeguarding their data in the process.
To learn more about Fraud.net's compliance with security regulations, contact them today and schedule a free demo. (https://fraud.net/demo/?utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_source=prlog&utm_campaign=NTIS)
Fraud.net is a leader in AI-powered enterprise risk intelligence. Its award-winning fraud detection platform helps digital businesses quickly identify transactional anomalies and pinpoint fraud using artificial intelligence, big data, and live-streaming visualizations. Fraud.net's platform was designed to combat hard-to-detect fraud at digital enterprises in the digital payments and financial services sectors. Its unified algorithmic architecture combines cognitive computing/deep learning, collective intelligence, rules-based decision engines, and streaming analytics to detect fraud in real-time, at scale.
More on eTradeWire News
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
Fraud.net is the only cloud-based "glass-box" system, offering a full and transparent presentation of the data, statistics, and contextual variables to help organizations simultaneously reduce risk and optimize business processes. With Fraud.net, enterprises can simplify their fraud management, defending against different types of fraud through one unified solution.
To learn more from a solution specialist, visit Fraud.net (https://fraud.net/demo/?utm_medium=pressrelease...) today.
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF