Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA On Making Sure Important Paperwork Is Out Of Harm's Way
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Money Capital Launches Business Financing Program
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- $23 Million Secured for Refinance of "Hudson Heights" Multifamily Property in Union City
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- Credit Card Insider Releases Credit Score Misconceptions Survey
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks About the Value of Dying Well
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
According to his BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/2446746) report, he has received one customer complaint, one denied customer complaint, and two unsatisfied judgments or liens.
In October 2018 a customer alleged Frank Esposito, while employed at FSC Securities Corporation, provided a poor recommendation to partially withdraw from a variable annuity and purchase non-traded real estate investment trusts. The customer sought $137,620 in damages in the complaint, which was denied.
In 2017 Frank Esposito has a Writ of Attachment issued against him for $101,627.
In 2015 a customer alleged Frank Esposito, while employed at FSC Securities Corporation, failed to timely execute a variable annuity transfer, resulting in adverse tax consequences. The complaint settled for $7,500.
In 2005 the New Jersey Superior Court Law Division filed a civil judgment or lien totaling $5,975 against him. The judgment or lien remains outstanding.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
In 1994 the New York State Tax Commission filed a tax lien totaling $588 against him. The lien remains outstanding.
If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Frank Esposito, call Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be eligible to recoup your losses. Fitapelli Kurta accepts all cases on a contingency basis: we only get paid if and when you collect money. Time to file your claim may be limited, so we encourage you to avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.
28 Liberty St 30th Floor
New York, NY 10005
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community