Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smithtown Children's Foundation 2019 Community Table Relocates
- From Olives To Oil Celebrates 1st Anniversary Sept. 21 With Giveaways, Specials & Open Public Market
- Foxtail Coffee Co. partners with Yaupon Brothers to serve Florida-grown tea
- Mid West Displays Launch Free Delivery Promotion on Digital Menu Boards
- Del Mar Coming to Naples, Florida
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- Weller Continues to Define the CBD Category With Debut of CBD Drink Mix Singles at Expo East
- Fat Snax Rolls Out Nationally at Whole Foods
- Wean Green Launches Corporate LitterLESS Lunch Program
- The Kitchen Knife That's Taking Kickstarter by Storm
Burgerim cornered the market with a twist on the sliders with customization. Transforming decadent burgers with patties made of Salmon, Wagyu Beef, Angus Beef, Chicken, Falafel, uncut Patties and more is how they stand out from the regular burger joint. They do not just stop at the patties; their buns, toppings and sauces give it a unique blend of options. Burgerim Birmingham is one of the first burger bars of its kind to open in the area.
1/3 lb and ¼ lb options have been added to the menu to accompany the Beer, Wine, Milkshake, Wings and Salad options as well. Returning to her family's hometown to provide a quality source of food, Francis is on a mission to give back to her community at large.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
Currently, Perdue is the Senior Publicist and Talent Manager of PS Media Talent (http://psmediatalent.com/), Communications Director for My Beverages (https://www.my-beverages.com/), inventor, speaker and lead producer on a film entitled, Coffee Pot (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4393532/). Perdue, sits on a charity board of trustees for Imanginetainment (https://imaginetainment.org/) which assist youth in their pursuit of entertainment based careers. Her accolades have been community based where her colleagues, charities and schools she volunteers her time at have nominated her for The Hart Foundation and City National Bank's Black Business Hall of Fame.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
"I decided to open Burgerim in my family's hometown because they were different from other franchises in which it wasn't top heavy for a start-up fee and they assist you every step of the way. I intend on giving the community assistance through programs for students at Parker High and other high schools and colleges in the area. I want women, women of color and people of color period to know that we can work together and attain wealth to change our neighborhood as well as our legacies." says Perdue.
Perdue wants to use her opportunity at Burgerim to enhance the local community in major ways. She aspires for her patrons to enjoy a delectably unique meal and learn the values, principles and strategies for financial wellness.
The Regan Farley Agency
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan