Popular on eTradeWire
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Industry Vetern Alfonso Holloman Joins RM Friedland- Spearheading Expansion Into Queens, NY
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Auxiliary power in commercial vehicles made easy with an LPS 2500W
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Elevated Resources Announces Availability of ELEVATE LI+, Bundling a Set of Advanced Features to Support Light Industrial Environments
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and SIC, Inc. announce Representation Agreement
With a maritime surface area of 4.2 million square miles (11 million sq km) 97% of which are in France's overseas territories, the French maritime economy has the 2nd largest global maritime space and Europe's leading seaboard. It is thus unsurprising that France are leaders in the maritime trade. France's marine industry is made up of 4 major groups: shipbuilding, marine renewable energies, nautical industries & services, and offshore operations.
It is ranked 6th in the world, & 2nd in Europe for shipbuilding (sales of £9.5bn in 2018), and as for Renewable Marine Energy, its energy recovery potential is among the largest in the world. In the field of Ports/Maritime Transport, France is ranked as the 5th European port power, with 7 major maritime ports with high-quality infrastructures and modern facilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eliza Neals "Black Crow Moan" for the music lovers soul out APRIL 6th
- War Is My Business: March 2020
- 3D Hologroup, Inc. releases beta version of revolutionary software development tool for AR
- Woman Crying Happy Tears On Her Birthday After Seeing 60 Year Old Pictures Of Loved Ones Passed Away
- Libman Education Releases New Accelerated Cross-training Coding Curriculum in Response to the Disrup
In 2020, French companies continue to innovate and lead the way in the maritime sector. On the French Pavilion at Oceanology International, visitors can meet cutting-edge companies, including Unseenlabs (https://unseenlabs.space/) who develop, produce and operate innovative surveillance technology. Specialised in detecting of electromagnetic emissions, the company has developed to a unique electromagnetic intelligence solution capable of observing maritime traffic, even without a cooperative beacon.
Waves'n See (https://wavesnsee.com/en/), the coastal video monitoring company, will also be part of the French Pavilion. Their solution optimises the management of sedimentary resources and anticipates coastal risks, with customised settings: automatic shoreline detection, sand volume & bathymetric changes, wave parameters (height, period, direction). Clients benefit from continuous and remote data acquisition to optimise beach nourishment operations: identify and locate recurrent & critical sand deficits, evaluate the efficiency of coastal defences, anticipate critical sediment levels, and monitor the impact of extreme events.
More on eTradeWire News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: March 2020
- Carrington College in Phoenix Announces New Surgical Technology Program
- Winn Claybaugh Interviews Health and Fitness Expert Chalene Johnson on "Getting Your Life Right"
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners of 2020 Jack Zink Memorial Scholarships
- Australian Mining Services & Engineering Sector April 3rd Update
Business France, the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, is once again organising, in partnership with the Brittany and Mediterranean Seas clusters, the French pavilion at Oceanology International, the world's leading exhibition for oceanology and marine science and technology. The diverse and innovative nature of the French expertise is reflected on the pavilion, which is made up of 25 exhibitors.
Come and meet French suppliers keen to meet key decision makers, seek out partners & showcase their innovative products and technologies to foreign businesses within the industry, exhibiting at stands K200, L200 ,L300 and Q291!
- Governor Sununu Proclaims April as Financial Literacy for Youth Month
- NeoMetrix Technologies Inc, upcoming Webinar: Reverse Engineering an Aircraft Winglet Fitting
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Parent With Love and Logic
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"
- 10 Easy at Home Family Projects
- eBoxchain = Fast + Flexible + Affordable same day delivery. Small business focused!
- Prevention Disinfect LLC Helps Fight Virus Spread Through Regular Sanitizing Service Plans
- Cochrane Tech Services Expands Virtual Training Program to Support Building Automation Professionals
- Emergency Dental Services in Reading Available for Patients Experiencing Severe Tooth Pain
- Introducing Easter Jam: A Free, At-Home Experience for the Whole Family
- Free Job Postings for Legal Tech Gigs, Supporting Workers and Small Business Owners
- Silva Construction Suggests That Businesses Do Planned Renovation While Employees are At Home
- FineCraft Contractors is Successful Amidst Coronavirus
- Lufthansa Airlines Deny Icelander boarding at Heathrow Airport leaving him stranded
- Affordable Braces in Lansdale, PA from Exeter Orthodontics
- Free Virtual Preschool Classes
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Special Presentation at Enterprise University
- Hens Revenge is now available on EVERY Android phone – here's how to get it