Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Deep Pocket Recordings, LLC announces expansion of its label and services
Similar on eTradeWire
- Coronavirus outbreak leading to a shortage of food?
- ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult. Donates 1,000 Seats to Assist Departing Employees with Job Search Amidst Global COVID-19 Outbreak
- Norman Love Confections offers Love-to-Go delivery
- Wired Puppy Coffee-A Perfect Blend Between Old Dogs and Coffee
- Diaz Foods Donates Over 4,000 lbs. In Food & Delivers To Grady Hospital First Responders
- Dilworth Coffee Expands NC Footprint with Addition of New Retail Partner
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
- Totally Nutz® Ranked One of the Fastest-Growing Franchises By Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2020 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Here's How Dutch Tech Startup is Helping Restaurants to Survive During Covid-19 Outbreak
Foxtail has partnered with Yaupon Brothers American Tea to serve organic, Florida-grown Yaupon Holly tea and other highly curated teas and tisanes at all 11 locations.
"We're excited to partner with Yaupon Brothers and bring new organic teas to each location," said Iain Yeakle, Foxtail's co-founder. "Partnering with another Florida company gives us the opportunity to serve exceptional products while supporting our local economy."
Yaupon Holly is North America's only caffeinated plant species. It is native to Florida and has been consumed as a tea-like beverage for thousands of years. Yaupon Brothers maintains a certified organic 13-acre forest farm in New Smyrna Beach.
Foxtail has always offered high-quality teas at its locations, but the partnership with Yaupon Brothers expands on the company's dedication to growing with other local businesses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
- Thexmar – Directory for Content Creators. Find influencers here
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
In addition to teas, Foxtail roasts and serves responsibly sourced coffee from around the world and hand-crafted beverages.
For more information about Foxtail Coffee, visit www.foxtailcoffee.com. For more information about Yaupon Brothers, visit https://www.yauponbrothers.com.
About Foxtail Coffee Co.
Foxtail Coffee Company is dedicated to responsibly sourcing and roasting some of the finest coffees from around the world. Foxtail is in the business of education; the brand is committed to providing a welcoming atmosphere that shifts the way we think about coffee one cup at a time. For more information, call 407-951-7931 or visit www.foxtailcoffee.com.
- Current conronavirus info and more for Southwest Florida Port Charlotte and other areas
- Fundraiser aims to support family of North Carolina state highway patrol trooper killed in crash
- All American Restoration Answers the Call. Expands Services To Include Coronavirus Remediation
- Slain Nevada sergeant to be honored with commemorative apparel fundraiser
- Revolutionary breathing device offers solution to COVID-19 pandemic
- San Antonio Garage Doors 4 Less Inc Is Now Offering Free Estimates To The Customers
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?