Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric, Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers, Posts Video About 2nd Stimulus Package
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Becomes President of the American Bar Association
- Ward Law Group Opens New Office In Nashua
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
The selected attorneys, years selected, and the practice areas for which they are being recognized are:
F. John Podvin Jr. (2014-20): Financial Services Regulation Law
Duncan E. Barber (2019-20): Commercial Litigation
I. Thomas Bieging (2007-20): Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation - Banking and Finance
Stephen B. Shapiro (2013-20): Insurance Law
Barber has been named to the prestigious Best Lawyers list twice, Bieging 14 times, Shapiro eight times, and Podvin seven times.
Bieging and Podvin have also both been named "Lawyer of the Year" on multiple occasions. Bieging was recognized for Financial Services Regulation Law in 2014 and 2016 as well as for Banking and Finance Law in 2011, 2016 and 2018. Podvin was honored as Lawyer of the Year for Financial Services Regulation Law in 2014 and 2019. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored in this way, making this accolade particularly noteworthy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. More than 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received more than 13 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas around the world, with more than 7 million votes being cast in the United States. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
About Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP (http://www.sbbolaw.com)
With offices in Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas, Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson LLP is a law firm committed to providing its clients with knowledgeable, responsive and cost-effective representation in the areas of financial services, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, insolvency, and insurance coverage. Founded in 2001 by former partners of national and regional law firms, the firm provides financial institutions, companies, and individuals with legal counsel in a broad range of commercial litigation, business, and regulatory matters. Many of the firm's attorneys have been recognized nationally for their industry-leading work.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
Andrew Laing, Agency 33
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, SEIS & EIS Advance Assurance approval by HMRC
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader