Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Long-term Care Insurance – What You Need To Know & How To Overcome A Denied Claim
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- Sydney Criminal Lawyers Criminal Law Scholarship established to encourage and support law students pursuing a career in criminal defence
FCOP co-founder Case has been named to the Super Lawyers list every year since 2009. With more than 40 years of real estate, business and litigation expertise, Case has tried over 100 jury and court trials to successful conclusion. As a former state bar leader, county bar president and law school adjunct professor, Case has earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell and has been honored by election as a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He serves as a board member with Casa Pacifica, the Ventura Police Activities League, the Ventura Education Partnership, Community Memorial Hospital and the American Cancer Society of Ventura County.
Lascher has been named to the Super Lawyer list for twelve consecutive years. In a career spanning more than 45 years, Lascher, a State Bar of California-certified specialist in appellate law, has represented clients in front of the United States Supreme Court, the California Supreme Court, multiple U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal and in every California Court of Appeal district. She has also handled cases in state and federal trial courts.An AV-rated attorney and alumna of the University of Michigan Law School, she has served as president of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and of the California Academy of Appellate Lawyers, chair of the State Bar's Committee on Appellate Courts, and president of the Ventura County Bar Association. She has also volunteered as a mentor with the Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Ventura County since 2008 and serves as a board member at First National Bank of Ventura, Channel Counties Legal Services, the KCLU advisory board and the Planned Parenthood Ventura Advisory Council.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
During his nearly 40 years as a personal injury and criminal defense attorney, Shainhas obtained judgments and settlements for his clients totaling millions of dollars. An AV-rated attorney, Shain is active in the Ventura County Bar Association, serving as its president in 1996, is a board member and former president of the Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association, and a member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys of California. In 2014, he was awarded the prestigious Ben E. Nordman Public Service Award for his pro bono work and extensive public service. He holds a bachelor's degree from State University of New York at Albany and a law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. He has been named a Super Lawyer in 2007 and 2013 to 2016.
Andersen is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. In 2017, he was appointed to the executive committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California, commonly referred to as TEXCOM. Prior to joining FCOP in 2013, Andersen held positions with Nordman, Cormany, Hair & Compton in Ventura County and Perkins Coie, a large multi-national law firm, in Seattle, WA. He holds a bachelor's degree in history from the University of California, Los Angeles and a law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He volunteers his time with the California State University, Channel Islands, Planned Giving Advisory Council and the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council.
"We proudly congratulate Mike, Wendy, David and John on being named to the Super Lawyers list in recognition of their continued excellence, expertise and leadership in their practice areas," said Michael Velthoen, FCOP managing partner. "They represent the high standards of professional integrity and quality counsel our firm provides to our clients throughout the Central Coast."
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
For over 35 years, FCOP has been providing quality solutions and personal attention to clients throughout California. Conveniently located in Westlake Village and Ventura, our two full-service offices offer expert counsel across 15 specialized practice groups. With commitment and pride, we also serve the community through pro bono services and by volunteering and sponsoring a variety of civic, professional and charitable organizations. For more information, visit www.fcoplaw.com.
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live