Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 394
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 144
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 123
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 117
- Thought-leader from Tesla to Help Utility Companies Prepare for Changing Customer Expectations
- Songwriter & Artist, Lil David Ruffin Reveals the Hardaway Cover Song Artwork
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP Recognized as a Best Firm for Minority Attorneys
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers® Recognizes Seven Farr Law Firm Attorneys
- Summit Business Technologies Introduces Phishgoggles Security Awareness Service
- CaseyGerry's Jay Paulino Appointed to Leadership Role in CA Association of Licensed Investigators
- The White Law Group announces filing of a FINRA Arbitration claim against The Strategic Financial
- FAMU Law Dean LeRoy Pernell to Present Talk at 4th Annual Education and Social Justice Conference
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith Lawyer Joins the Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity Board of Directors
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Law Offices of Alex Hanna as a New Gold Member
- John C. Scialabba Joins Pittsburgh Family Law Firm Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC
FCOP co-founder Case has been named to the Super Lawyers list every year since 2009. With more than 40 years of real estate, business and litigation expertise, Case has tried over 100 jury and court trials to successful conclusion. As a former state bar leader, county bar president and law school adjunct professor, Case has earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell and has been honored by election as a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). He serves as a board member with Casa Pacifica, the Ventura Police Activities League, the Ventura Education Partnership, Community Memorial Hospital and the American Cancer Society of Ventura County.
Lascher has been named to the Super Lawyer list for twelve consecutive years. In a career spanning more than 45 years, Lascher, a State Bar of California-certified specialist in appellate law, has represented clients in front of the United States Supreme Court, the California Supreme Court, multiple U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal and in every California Court of Appeal district. She has also handled cases in state and federal trial courts.An AV-rated attorney and alumna of the University of Michigan Law School, she has served as president of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and of the California Academy of Appellate Lawyers, chair of the State Bar's Committee on Appellate Courts, and president of the Ventura County Bar Association. She has also volunteered as a mentor with the Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Ventura County since 2008 and serves as a board member at First National Bank of Ventura, Channel Counties Legal Services, the KCLU advisory board and the Planned Parenthood Ventura Advisory Council.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bluemac Releases White Paper on Applying Bluetooth Low Energy for Traffic Engineering
- How to remove Stucco Ceiling with the help of an Expert Painter?
- CaliforniaCarbon.info launch mobile app
- Now You Can Easily Change Your Linksys Router's Administrator Password
- Palace on Wheels Takes You on a Journey of Luxury and Opulence
- Ciclistas de Puerto Rico Convocan Bici Marcha 2018 en Ponce
- Oxford University Press India conducts Teaching Strategy Workshop at JMA Pilani
During his nearly 40 years as a personal injury and criminal defense attorney, Shainhas obtained judgments and settlements for his clients totaling millions of dollars. An AV-rated attorney, Shain is active in the Ventura County Bar Association, serving as its president in 1996, is a board member and former president of the Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association, and a member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys of California. In 2014, he was awarded the prestigious Ben E. Nordman Public Service Award for his pro bono work and extensive public service. He holds a bachelor's degree from State University of New York at Albany and a law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. He has been named a Super Lawyer in 2007 and 2013 to 2016.
Andersen is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. In 2017, he was appointed to the executive committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California, commonly referred to as TEXCOM. Prior to joining FCOP in 2013, Andersen held positions with Nordman, Cormany, Hair & Compton in Ventura County and Perkins Coie, a large multi-national law firm, in Seattle, WA. He holds a bachelor's degree in history from the University of California, Los Angeles and a law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He volunteers his time with the California State University, Channel Islands, Planned Giving Advisory Council and the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council.
"We proudly congratulate Mike, Wendy, David and John on being named to the Super Lawyers list in recognition of their continued excellence, expertise and leadership in their practice areas," said Michael Velthoen, FCOP managing partner. "They represent the high standards of professional integrity and quality counsel our firm provides to our clients throughout the Central Coast."
More on eTradeWire News
- Removing these chemicals from everyday consumer products has proved to lead to a healthier life
- TSG Training announces a new Apprenticeship Scheme
- Local Driving School: More Than Just Business, It Is A Service To The Society
- Dutch Sailmaker Increases Productivity with Dual-head Automated Flat Bed Cutter
- Jewers Doors Secures Three New Fire Stations in Dubai
- School Jotter App Trending on the Apple App Store
- Top Quality Online Solution For Who Will Write My Essay
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
For over 35 years, FCOP has been providing quality solutions and personal attention to clients throughout California. Conveniently located in Westlake Village and Ventura, our two full-service offices offer expert counsel across 15 specialized practice groups. With commitment and pride, we also serve the community through pro bono services and by volunteering and sponsoring a variety of civic, professional and charitable organizations. For more information, visit www.fcoplaw.com.
- Led Street Lights: The Smart Way of Enlightening Cities
- Global Rechargeable Battery Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022)
- ACLS Certification Institute to Provide Certification Training for Fast Pace Urgent Care Clinics
- Lodha Group announces 1 BHK apartments in Mumbai with modern amenities
- Sasquatch, Werewolves and Kittens That Explode, Breathe Life Into Tired Classic Games
- Sana Murab, Co-Founder of IAmTheWorld shows Gratitude to Kristīne Lindenblate
- Upgraded iSmartRecruit Applicant Tracking System V-20.1
- Get PSD to Joomla Service from CSSChopper for Exploded Business Gain
- Saudi Arabia Solar Panel Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- TAB Street - Trying a Indiegogo Campaign again
- MyVilla.com: The Ultimate Marketing Platform for Dubai's Luxury Homes
- Honor 7X New Commercial From NDigitec
- SQC heralds the new CMMI V2.0 Quality model in India
- Global Cardiomyopathy Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Rhode Island Senate & House opened with Hindu mantras & holy water drops on June 20
- Inspired 2 Win Enterprise LLC by La'Toya Hart Moves to New Office Location
- ReviewWind - Find reviews on products you need at one site
- Headshots $49.99 Professional Photographer Upper East Side NYC The Classic Studio
- Cleaning Roseland: A One Day Community Event
- Mississauga Distinguished Toastmaster elected Club Growth Director, District 86 Toastmasters