Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- HardKore Athletic Performance Testing Brings Zybek Sports to Mass. Maritime Lacrosse
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- Masters Hall of Fame morns the loss of a Martial Arts Leader
- The Wednesday Match Play Podcast Announces Partnership with Let's Play Thru
- ICON Management Announces Opening of New Golf Course "Piper" at Lakewood National Golf Club
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- NLL, B/R Live to Offer Live Game of the Week Available for Free Across B/R Live, Twitter, Facebook
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
Twenty-four drivers from the U.S. and Canada met at the 1.964 mile Oregon road racing circuit to determine the best drivers in four racing classes which were determined by technical modifications, engine size, vehicle weight, and other specifications.
Seventeen drivers advanced to the feature race with Geoff Tupholme of Pritchard, BC capturing first overall and first in the M4 class in a 1973 Austin Mini. Coming second in class and fourth overall was Steve Phillips of Clovis, CA in his 1966 Austin Cooper S, and Trevor Sandham was third in class and 17th overall from Vancouver, BC in a 1978 Mini Vauxhall.
Dennis Racine of Grass Valley, CA took first place in the M3 class and second overall with his 1966 Mini Cooper S. Second in class was Dennis' father, Don Racine of Grass Valley in a 1960 Mini Cooper, and third was Rod Davis, Wildomar, CA in a 1963 Mini Cooper.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
Winning the M2 class was Gregg Wold of Osseo, MN who was also third overall in a 1964 Morris Cooper S, followed by Scott Crawford of Bend, OR who was second in class and seventh overall in a 1962 Austin Cooper. Randy Unsbee of Gresham, OR took third place in class and eighth overall in a 1965 Austin Mini Cooper S.
The M1 class was won by James Stiehr of Evergreen, CO in fifth overall with his 1964 Morris Mini Cooper S. Second in class and sixth overall was Bruce Houlden from Saskatoon, SK in a 1966 Austin Mini. Mike Kimball of Sacramento, Ca. was third in class and ninth overall with his 1966 Austin Mini.
The "Hard Charger" distinction for the driver passing the most cars in the race went to Randy Unsbee who started last due to a mechanical problem in a prior qualifying race. He passed nine competitors on the way to a third-place in class podium finish.
The 60th Anniversary Mini Race was a feature event of the 17th Annual Columbia River Classic, sanctioned by the Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts (SOVREN). Also on tap for the weekend was the 43rd annual All British Field Meet which featured over 700 British cars of all makes and models.
Further Information: http://www.sponsorpr.com
Sponsor PR & Marketing
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back