Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Kaydence Pharma: Successful completion of Pre-IND meeting with FDA
- Kathy Anderson of Progress Capital Secures $10M in Acquisition of Brick, NJ Mixed Use Property
- Home Tax Solutions Announced as the Largest Originator of Property Tax Loans in State of Texas According to Public Data
- Chard Snyder Appoints Ron Wetzel as Vice President of Operations
- Voluntary Disclosure Program; CRA that can either save you or destroy you!
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Housing Estate Development Completes With Bridging Loan
Lamia saw joining Forum, which became official on January 1, as an opportunity to grow without leaving the neighborhood. "The quality of life here is pretty amazing," said Lamia of the strong connections he has within Ventura County. "Thousand Oaks, in particular, is a wonderful community and has been a great place to raise a family."
"No question, we're excited to welcome Chris and the Thousand Oaks team to Forum," said Jonathan Rogers, CFP®, co-managing partner with Forum. "We were impressed by the caliber of the entire team and the perspective that Chris will add to our partner group, not to mention the manner in which he connects with clients."
Lamia decided to bring the firm he founded in 2008 into Forum after meeting Forum's team and recognizing the two firms shared a similar vision and commitment to clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
"You look for great people who share your philosophy for how to provide financial and investment advice," Lamia commented. "I feel quite fortunate to be part of a team with a diverse set of skills where that diversity creates an energetic environment of collegiality and collaboration. This has allowed us to succeed as an independent practice and is what will continue to fuel our growth as a Forum partner office."
Advisors from Lamia Financial who are now a part of Forum include Christopher A. Lamia, CFP®, Jeffrey A. Borenstein, CPA, CFP®, Juan C. Ros, CFP®, AEP® and David W. Seery, CFP®. The office is located at 100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 200, Thousand Oaks, CA, 91360. Their phone is 805.494.3416.
- END -
ABOUT FORUM FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT — Forum Financial Management, LP provides fee-based wealth management and financial planning services for a wide variety of clients. With offices across the country, Forum's home office is located at 1900 S. Highland Ave., Suite 100, Lombard, IL 60148. For more information about Forum, visit www.forumfin.com.
- Conroe Growth to Attract Job Seekers From Around Region to 7th Annual Job Fair
- Allied Wallet Taps into $16 Trillion Market
- 2019 Predictions for Turkey's Property Market and Foreign House Buyers
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Dallas Lifestyle Influencer Recommends New Amazon Influencer Program
- Mobil Steel Achieves AISC Quality Fabrication Standard for 13th Consecutive Year
- St. Eval Candle Company Installs BPA Platform to Integrate Shopify with SAP Business One
- NEW KOMPLEMENTS from Ambiance Bain
- Features of American Airlines Manage Booking-Ysupportnumber
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Kelly Strauss Named Virginia Auctioneer of the Year
- Nelson Creek Outdoors announce its release of Lucky 7 Synthethescent Preorbital Licking Branch GEL
- ChiXi Consultants – What to Watch in the Markets – US Consumer Outlook
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Midwest Expansion with Cedar Rapids Inferno SC
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- TriBic Software Announces Beta Release of Box Office Ticketing Solution
- Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC Pledges to donate toward those affected by the government shutdown
- Best Auto Repair Shop, Plainfield, IL, 2018