Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 122
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- Grandmaster Darren Tibon to Present Serrada Escrima Seminar at the Masters Hall of Fame
- Senior Master of the Arts John Sepulveda to Present Kenpo Seminar at the Masters Hall of Fame
- Senior Professor Ron Sanchez to Present Kenpo Seminar at Masters Hall of Fame Celebration
- Premier Metro Detroit Community Festival Returns to Southfield
- Peacock Subaru Donates to Local Cancer Patients
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, July 27th and 28th, in downtown Los Angeles
- Hope Clubhouse to honor 'Faces of Hope Who Give'
- Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance Gearing Up For 7th Year
- Masters Hall of Fame honors Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez
- Grill & Hearth Invites Pubic to Big Green Egg Cooking Demo Event
The yearly event has grown into one of Southwest Florida's most popular beer festivals, offering unlimited samplings of more than 100 craft beers, including ales, lagers, pilsners and stouts from around the world.
Because of its continued popularity, the Ballpark Festival of Beers has expanded from three hours to four and rescheduled for the afternoon instead of evening. Event hours are 2 to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 26 at Hammond Stadium at CenturyLink Sports Complex, 14400 Six Mile Cypress Parkway in Fort Myers.
Tickets are $30 in advance through the Miracle's social media page at Facebook.com/FortMyersMiracle/events (https://www.facebook.com/pg/FortMyersMiracle/ev...), or $35 at the gate. Attendees must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
The Miracle, which won the 2018 Florida State League Championship, recently announced its 2019 regular season schedule, which starts April 4 and includes 70 home games at Hammond Stadium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
For more information about baseball tickets and game-day promotions, please call 239-768-4210 or visit www.MiracleBaseball.com.
About the Miracle
The Fort Myers Miracle are the Class-A Advanced Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins and have played home games at Hammond Stadium since 1992. The Miracle, which won the 2018 Florida State League Championship, open the 2019 regular season on April 4 at home against the Charlotte Stone Crabs. Notable Miracle alumni include Joe Mauer, Jose Berrios, Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Torii Hunter. Follow the Miracle online at www.MiracleBaseball.com or through its social media channels: Twitter (@MiracleBaseball (https://twitter.com/MiracleBaseball)), Instagram (fortmyersmiracle (https://www.instagram.com/fortmyersmiracle/)), Facebook (Fort Myers Miracle (https://www.facebook.com/FortMyersMiracle/)) and Snapchat (ftmyersmiracle). For questions or ticket information, call the Miracle at 239-768-4210.
- QIRT Hosts Educational Conference in Advance of Home Health Industry Payment Model Changes
- Big Trees Inc. Helps Transplant Large Palm Trees
- Auburndale Tax Strategist Earns Certified Tax Planner™ Designation
- Giant Eagle Partnered With Grabango to Create Checkout-Free Shopping
- Municipal Video Provider Saves Taxpayer Dollars With New Middleware
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Accounting coach announces results of newly-launched accounting coaching program
- Real-Time Machine Condition Monitoring of Rotating Parts
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Local Marketing Company Celebrates 10 Years of Impacting the Community
- Newhaven Court at Clearview Friends & Family Picnic set
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Dshcook Announces His New Album State of Grace
- Charles H Stewart Backdrops Selling Inventory
- Call for Applications: 2019 Elsevier NPAW Awards
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute