Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association to host seminar for businesses interested in owning space
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
Fireworks Friday will be held following every Friday night home game, in addition to the largest pyrotechnics display of the year as part of the Miracle's Independence Day celebration on July 4.
"A few minutes after the game, the lights at Hammond Stadium dim and fireworks begin launching from behind the right field fence," said Chris Peters, president and general manager of the Fort Myers Miracle. "The fireworks shows draw some of our largest crowds of the year, and it's amazing to see so many families stick around for all nine innings just to watch the postgame spectacle."
Returning this season to launch pyrotechnics is Zambelli Fireworks, a Pennsylvania-based company that produces more than 1,600 shows annually at municipal celebrations, corporate functions and sporting events.
Fireworks Friday will be held April 5, April 19, April 26, May 10, May 17, June 7, June 28, July 5, July 26, August 9 and August 30. Additionally, a special Independence Day show will launch on Thursday, July 4.
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Sponsors for Fireworks Friday include Wendy's, Synovus Bank, Budweiser and Dairy Queen.
The Miracle are offering a special Fireworks Friday season ticket package in 2019. The cost is $99 for box seats and $77 for general admission, and passes provide season ticket holder discounts at the team store, discounted parking rates, a $10 concession or team store credit and invitations to exclusive season ticket holder events.
Individual tickets for fireworks games start at $8.50 in advance and $10 on game day.
For more information about baseball tickets and game-day promotions, please call 239-768-4210.
About the Miracle
The Fort Myers Miracle are the Class-A Advanced Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins and have played home games at Hammond Stadium since 1992. The Miracle, which won the 2018 Florida State League Championship, open the 2019 regular season on April 4 at home against the Charlotte Stone Crabs. Notable Miracle alumni include Joe Mauer, Jose Berrios, Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Torii Hunter. Follow the Miracle through its social media channels: Twitter (@MiracleBaseball), Instagram (@ftmyersmiracle) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FortMyersMiracle/ and Snapchat (ftmyersmiracle). For questions or ticket information, call the Miracle at 239-768-4210.
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- ASICFPGA releases new HDR ISP core (three exposure, 120dB)
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK