Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Storage Made Easy Leverages S3-Compatible APIs for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
In this episode of "Formula Cloud", two giants forgive and forget, Adobe and Amazon push to help grow merchants, Alibaba recruits new comrades in Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Oracle draws in a new colleague with its expertise in Blockchain.
In our top story, two behemoths -- Sony and Microsoft -- are now officially chumming around. They announced a new partnership aimed at entertainment platforms, along with future cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure to support their respective game and content-streaming services.
In addition, the two companies will explore the use of current Microsoft Azure datacenter-based solutions for Sony's game and content-streaming services. By working together, the companies aim to deliver more enhanced entertainment experiences for their worldwide customers.
"For many years, Microsoft has been a key business partner for us, though of course the two companies have also been competing in some areas" said Kenichiro Yoshida, CEO of Sony. "Our joint development of future cloud solutions will contribute greatly to the advancement of interactive content"
"Our partnership brings the power of Azure and Azure AI to Sony to deliver new gaming and entertainment experiences for customers" added Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft.
Check out "Formula Cloud" on YouTube (https://youtu.be/cfkW_vuidNs)
In other news, small and mid-market businesses are taking direct ownership over how they manage customer experiences to differentiate, grow and build loyalty.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
Look at the Magento stores on Amazon that provide access to an ecosystem of over 300,000 developers and over 4,600 commerce extensions. Merchant tools such as payments processing from Amazon Pay can eliminate the need for custom development and integration work, saving sellers time and money.
Now Adobe and Amazon want to accelerate growth for third-party merchants. The new offering -- part of Adobe Experience Cloud run on AWS -- is built to deliver faster page load times and better conversions, as well as the ability to scale for peak shopping periods such as Cyber Monday.
"Our work with Amazon empowers this large community of sellers to get closer to their customers while saving them time and money on development" said Jason Woosley, VP at Adobe.
"We are excited to support Magento Commerce branded stores for Amazon sellers, which builds on our long running collaboration with Adobe," said Terry Wise, VP at AWS. "Powered by AWS, this launch will provide sellers a seamless way to grow their business and scale for peak shopping periods."
You can only go so far by yourself, right? In some ways that shows up as the mantra of Alibaba Cloud. To prove that point, the company has added nine new partners to their Europe, the Middle East and Africa or EMEA Ecosystem Partner Program. Introduced last year, the program was developed to strengthen collaborations for partners working in the regions.
The new partners include Cloud Temple, Equinix, EVA Group, Groupe Cyllene, GTI Software & Networking, PROJIXI Europe, SKALE-5, SMILE and Xebia.
The goal is to facilitate the digital transformation of companies in the EMEA region, especially those in the retail sector by leveraging Alibaba Group's expertise in e-commerce, logistics and New Retail. The new partners can tap into the Alibaba's business success and market insights in order to expand their presence in China under the "China Gateway" initiative.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
"We believe in leveraging our partners' strengths to create a strong ecosystem for technologies and solution offerings," said Yeming Wang, GM at Alibaba. "By offering our state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure and advanced data intelligence services, together with our partners, we hope to accelerate companies' digital transformation, and help them succeed globally in markets especially in China."
Existing EMEA partners include companies such as Linkbynet, Ecritel, Micropole, and Intel who joined the program last year.
In other news, as blockchain becomes an important data store in the enterprise, platforms have to allow users to capture blockchain transaction history and current state data for analytics as well as integrate it with other data sources.
At least that is how Oracle won over Blockchain bellwether Everledger.
Everledger's blockchain-based platform is trusted by many industries including diamonds, colored gemstones, fine wine, and art. The ability to transparently track the provenance and lifetime journey of assets as they move across global supply chains is especially critical for high value goods. These industries are more susceptible than most to theft, fraud and counterfeit – in the diamond industry alone, fraud events cost the insurance industry millions of dollars a year.
By including Oracle Blockchain Platform in its offering, Everledger can now offer its customers an improved time to market for business intelligence reporting solutions.
"With an increasing consumer consciousness and a vocal demand for transparency, our work is focused on engaging entire business ecosystems to provide consumers the ability to make fully informed purchasing decisions" said Leanne Kemp, CEO at Everledger. "It is thus key for us to enable the ease of systems interaction and provide value add to our customers."
"Formula Cloud" is produced by TVP, and sponsored by RestonLogic, cloud wizards leveraging over 10 years experience helping companies automate, transform and build highly-secure and stable systems. Click over to RestonLogic dot com to book a strategy session today.
Disclaimer: The blurbs highlighted on "Formula Cloud" are available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of our editors.
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month